Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Summer is just around the corner -- that means it's time to get your skin hydrated. Fortunately for you we've partnered with Nivea to give TWO  Total Beauty readers a set of their New NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products, and just in time for you to have some fun in the sun. Don't miss out on your chance to win these products!

NIVEA Express Hydration Products
What's included in the giveaway: 

NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion, $8.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel, $7.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Serenity Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz

How to Enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can let you know if you win (VERY IMPORTANT). Second, comment below sharing what your favorite thing about summer is by Tuesday, May 31st by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

75 Replies

jhana011
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer Summer Summer!

My favorite thing about summer is getting to trollop around in my bikini! I don't a supermodels body but in the summertime EVERYONE wears less clothes so I feel less self-conscious about myself! I love soaking up the natural sun and there's no better way to do that then in your bikini with a bunch of friends.

r_levi
2 years, 10 months ago
My Favorite Thing About Summer.....

My favorite thing about summer is that I have the ability to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather and watch the full sceanary around me.  I love taking in the smell of fresh flowers and mowed grass, while also watching nature in their own habitat!

alexis_victoria_krascomartin
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite thing about summer!

A cool rain on a hot summer afternoon,where  a rainbow seems so welcome,& as the birds sing with gratitude for their thirsty from the heat of the day.As we return from a long day of rafting at the river I spot a Buck in the medow and relize summer is too short hunting season is almost here...those are my faveroite parts of summer in southern Oregon!Cool 

cmiller63
2 years, 10 months ago
my favorite thing about summer

is that it stays warm out alllll night

diamond_scott
2 years, 10 months ago
What I like about Summer

I like rubbing down with NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion after playing in the sun all day.

Tannersmom
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer

The sunny, warm weather in which to do more outdoor activities.

colleenc05
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite thing about summer

My favorite is the smell of sunscreen and chlorine! Plus the pool floaties, bright colors, and walking the shops and beach with visiting family.  Love that you can go anywhere with a smimsuit and a sun dress. I love to take my dogs to the beach with a good book or visit the nearby island and cross the ferry for a day at the beach and my aunt and uncles. Putting fish on the grill and having the whole family over. Those are my favorite memories :)

jaromaca
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer!!!

Summer for me means VACATION!!! I love the fact that we can do different outdoor activities as a family, also travel to other countries!

Phoenix11
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Summertime

Definitely visiting the beach.

LoriWon
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite thing about summer

More time to spend with my kids!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend