Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Summer is just around the corner -- that means it's time to get your skin hydrated. Fortunately for you we've partnered with Nivea to give TWO  Total Beauty readers a set of their New NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products, and just in time for you to have some fun in the sun. Don't miss out on your chance to win these products!

NIVEA Express Hydration Products
What's included in the giveaway: 

NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion, $8.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel, $7.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Serenity Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz

How to Enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can let you know if you win (VERY IMPORTANT). Second, comment below sharing what your favorite thing about summer is by Tuesday, May 31st by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

75 Replies

kikina
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
The light and the sun makes me feel energized!

I love the sun but always take precausions, use sun block and use a had to protect my hair.

I feel energized while I am sunbathing or swimin!!

Have a fun and safe summerCool

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
SUMMER

My favorite thing about summer is the feeling of the sun on my skin.

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
RE: Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

My favorite thing about the summer is the Sun, Blooming Trees & Flowers, lots of Birds, and you can wear shorts!  :) :)

ltm
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

My favorite thing about summer is the more relaxed pace.  Scheduled activities slow down, there are fewer big projects and deadlines at work. 

kelsey_caraway
2 years, 10 months ago

The longer and warmer days!

ydr
2 years, 10 months ago
I Love Summer!!!!

Winter in Upstate NY is beautiful but challenging.  So I welcome the summertime with wide spread arms. I get to wear dresses and skirts.  I experiment with my hair and clothing during the summer months.  I also start wearing lighter fragrances and stock up on lotions and sunscreen products.

The sun definitely cheers me up.  I enthusiastically look forward to the end of the work day and weekends.  This is the time that I can sit outside and enjoy the weather.  Or even get in a quick walk, catch a few shows or weekend getaways if I can't get to go on a more extended vacay.

So summer is my time to get out, have fun and enjoy myself.

I would love to get a chance to try out these New Nivea products and review them!  If not, I will just stop by CVS and check out the washes, gel and lotion.  I love my tried and true products but I am always on the look out of new products.

Hope everyone has a great, safe summer, I plan on it.

vlynn
2 years, 10 months ago
Contest Nivea

My favorite thing about summer is chillin out on the deck,having a cookout.Relaxing and soaking up some sunshine..

2 years, 10 months ago
Summer

I love the summer because I can get out and enjoy the early morning hike I take at Squaw Peak in Phoenix, Arizona. It gets very, very hot here so you have to beat the heat before 9am. It is very rejuvenating to say the least sitting on top of the mountain and soaking up the sun BEFORE it gets sizzling hot!

christina_lynn_barnes
2 years, 10 months ago

My favorite thing about summer is that I get to go hang out with my friends and family. I also love that theres so much sunshine and I can go swimming! ^.^

Angeltea9
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite thing about Summer

My favorite thing about Summer is being Free of heavy clothes & the warmer weather!More light & gardening. I live for Summer & always dread seeing it go.You can do things you can't in Winter.Cook-out,BBQ,outdoor Free concerts,go to the beach & eat clam fritters & ice-cream outside,& don't forget Water parks, Amusment Parks & Fairs! Happy Summer 2011 to Everyone! Laughing

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend