Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Summer is just around the corner -- that means it's time to get your skin hydrated. Fortunately for you we've partnered with Nivea to give TWO  Total Beauty readers a set of their New NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products, and just in time for you to have some fun in the sun. Don't miss out on your chance to win these products!

NIVEA Express Hydration Products
What's included in the giveaway: 

NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion, $8.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel, $7.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Serenity Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz

How to Enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can let you know if you win (VERY IMPORTANT). Second, comment below sharing what your favorite thing about summer is by Tuesday, May 31st by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

75 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Lying on the beach, soaking up the sun, catching up on a good book!

tennischic10
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Summer ♥

My favorite things about summer is being with my family and friends. I love going to the beach, having picnics, going to amusement parks, and just soaking up the sun. Oh and I L♥VE NIVEA!♥

coco11
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Best Time of the Year

Long sunny days, warm nights, BBQ's, poolside, beaches, outdoors, good food and good friends.

silly1
2 years, 11 months ago
My favorite thing about summer

The heat from the sun on my skin (slathered with sunscreen)!

elsie_fun
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

I love summer Because It Cures depressions. Its hard to feel Blue when there is sunshine =) 

elsie_fun
2 years, 11 months ago
I LoVE Summer ~!

I love Summer Because It Cures Deppressions And Mood Swings~ Its Hard To feel Blue when there is Sunshine =). Plus, Its a Good Excuse to Allow yourself to Indulge a Big Cone Of Ice cream yum!

kleiman
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Favorite thing about summer

My favorite thing about the summer is what seems like a total transformation in everyone's personality/ People are happy, smiling, feeling great, outgoing and much more relaxed. It's almost as if the dark cloud of winter was lifted and now everyone is free and happy. It's a time of rebirth, beauty, flowers are blooming, the landscape is colorful and beautiful. People are in better moods. There's an overall feeling of universal love in the air. People become more romantic, nicer. Summer sports are fun and encourages group participation which makes meeting new people very comfortable and easy. Summer is so much more stress free. Things that seem unbearable in winter are minor concerns in the summer.The best in people seems to come to the surface.

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

pmerritt
2 years, 11 months ago
Favorite thing about summer!

The kids are out of school, NO homework and we can go to the beach early in the morning.

criquette
2 years, 11 months ago
Summer!

I love the long days and dewy mornings in Summer!!

bpr2002
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
What I love most about summer

I love the longer days and all the chances to enjoy the outside and get moving!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend