Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Summer is just around the corner -- that means it's time to get your skin hydrated. Fortunately for you we've partnered with Nivea to give TWO  Total Beauty readers a set of their New NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products, and just in time for you to have some fun in the sun. Don't miss out on your chance to win these products!

NIVEA Express Hydration Products
What's included in the giveaway: 

NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion, $8.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel, $7.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Serenity Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz

How to Enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can let you know if you win (VERY IMPORTANT). Second, comment below sharing what your favorite thing about summer is by Tuesday, May 31st by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

75 Replies

bano55
2 years, 11 months ago
nivea giveaway

my favourite thing is summer cold drinks ,shakes, nhaving fun in swimming pool

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Summer

My favorite thing about summer is the warm weather.  I love going outside and escaping with nature or hosting a summer bbq.  Summer is the perfect time to relax in the sunshine and spend some time with friends.

kleiman
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
My favorite thing abut the summer

My favorite thing about the summer is seeing everyone with a smile on their face, people are friendlier, and more vibrant, outgoing, everything is more colorful and alive. It's the way life should be all the time

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

It's the warm sun and the cool pool.

straycat239
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about summer is...

My favorite thing about summer is going on vacation to the beach and getting a suntan...

demilaw
2 years, 10 months ago
Fav thing about summer

I love everything about summer!!! I live on ST. Croix, and it's the best time for beach parties, and bar b ques...Also, I love the time off, we get so many holidays!!! It's also the best time to island hop to nearby spots like St. Maarten or St. Thomas. This year I'm headed to New Orleans for the first time around 4th of July weekend on a "girlfriends' getaway" and my friends and I can't wait!!! Most of all, I love the casual fashion, shorts tees and sandals, My FAV!!Laughing

buddysmom100
2 years, 10 months ago
Nivea giveaway/favorite summer thing

My favorite thing about summer has to be all of the fresh local produce. Strawberries, peaches, watermelon, tomatoes, sweet corn - YUM!!

HellBombBettie
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite Things About Summer

My favorite things about summer are all the parties and the chance to show off fabulous bright summer makeup looks and nails!

farrown1
2 years, 10 months ago
MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT SUMMER

My Favorite thing about summer is the bright sunshine and the warm weather. It allows me to spend great quality time with my grandchildren by being able to take them to the park and swimming. We have lots of cookouts and we can just play all day.Cool

cherylstark
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

My favorite things about summer are.... sun filled days, fireworks in July and spending time with my family and friends at outdoor events enjoying the warm weather!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend