Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Summer is just around the corner -- that means it's time to get your skin hydrated. Fortunately for you we've partnered with Nivea to give TWO  Total Beauty readers a set of their New NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products, and just in time for you to have some fun in the sun. Don't miss out on your chance to win these products!

NIVEA Express Hydration Products
What's included in the giveaway: 

NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion, $8.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel, $7.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Serenity Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz

How to Enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can let you know if you win (VERY IMPORTANT). Second, comment below sharing what your favorite thing about summer is by Tuesday, May 31st by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

75 Replies

tori3333
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about summer

I love all the events around the community, such as fairs, expos, concerts. I love doing something different.

My3Sons3
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My Favorite Thing About Summer

My favorite thing about summer is the way everything slows down. No rushing to get the kids up and off to school, no rushing to get dinner done early, no rushing to get the kids in bed. Everyone is happier and much more relaxed.

kathy_may
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

My favourite thing about summer is the sunshine! The autumn and winter in Germany are hella-cold. I welcome the sun whenever it decides to shine.

Linda2000
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer

I like the warmer weather and longer days.

TABLSU
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about summer

My favorite thing about summer is working with my plants that I love to grow and see their beauty and hanging out with friends at the swimming pool and just talking about life in general as we tan and swim.

houseaholic21
2 years, 10 months ago
favorite thing in summer

my favorite thing is summer is being able to travel and visit family.

ADiva_Lady
2 years, 10 months ago

It's the warm sun shinning down on me! Love it, the walks in the par, the beach. Best time of the year. Summer fun!

visagurl
2 years, 10 months ago
NIVEA GIVEAWAY

my favorite thing about summer is all the fun you can have, like swimming, picnics, more outdoor sports, although they still go on in winter, but its so much more comfortable and fun when youre not freezing. love wearing shirts too

Kinka
2 years, 10 months ago

My favorite thing about summer is the famaly vacations, spending time together. The famaly reunions, living in New England, we cherish the summer moths and the ice creams cones of cource =)

calidreamin87
2 years, 10 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

My favorite thing about summer is the beautiful weather! :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend