Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Dove has given one real woman the chance to have her own real-life "Dancing with the Stars" experience, and to celebrate, we're giving one lucky Total Beauty reader the chance to win a year's supply of VisibleCare Body Wash, a line designed to give women visibly more beautiful skin in just one week. Don't miss out on your chance to win this exciting prize.

Dove Visable Care Body Wash

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Next, share what you would do to get ready for a close-up by Monday, May 23, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck! 

Also, be sure to check out our editor's interview with the lucky woman who will have her real "Dancing with the Stars Experience" air live on  Monday, May 23rd at 8 p.m

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

lauren90
2 years, 11 months ago
To get ready for a close up..

I would wash hair the night before and style in the morning so my hair would have an extra lift. Apply lotion to give me a moisturized glowy look. Wash face and apply a heavier foundation than I normally use. I normally use B.E. powder foundation, so I'd use maybe a liquid foundation.

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
CLOSEUP

I would wash my hair. Cleanse my body with Dove to get my skin glowing. Styling my hair & makeup would be of utmost importance.

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
dove giveaway

I'd shower with Dove, do my makeup and pray for a good hair day!

dcalderon12010
2 years, 11 months ago
Close up for Monday

I would has my face,  I would wash and dry and straighten my hair.  I would apply dove lotion on my face to soften my skin and i would apply my make up for my close up on Monday.

bcript
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

First I'd take a long hot soak in a tub and exfoliate. Then moiasterize, moisterize, moisterize!!!!  Next I would get my teeth whitened. Then get lots of reast. Make myself pretty and tell them to bring it on.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
late e-mail again

I again got this e-mail after the contest had ended - please send them prior

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend