Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Dove has given one real woman the chance to have her own real-life "Dancing with the Stars" experience, and to celebrate, we're giving one lucky Total Beauty reader the chance to win a year's supply of VisibleCare Body Wash, a line designed to give women visibly more beautiful skin in just one week. Don't miss out on your chance to win this exciting prize.

Dove Visable Care Body Wash

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Next, share what you would do to get ready for a close-up by Monday, May 23, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck! 

Also, be sure to check out our editor's interview with the lucky woman who will have her real "Dancing with the Stars Experience" air live on  Monday, May 23rd at 8 p.m

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

DSinAZ
2 years, 11 months ago
I would do this to get ready for a close-up

First I would get in a good workout; running, dancing or yoga.  Then I would shower, using Dove VisibleCare Body Wash to ensure I feel as good on the outside as I did on the inside.  When it came down to the close-up I would smile from my heart, feeling beautiful and simply enjoy the moment.  

cardsfan720
2 years, 11 months ago
My close-up

I would shower with Dove VisibleCare Body Wash so my skin would look its absolute best!  Then I would get my hair styled by my wonderful hairdresser Sarina!!   I'd probably get my makeup done by one of the ladies at the salon who does a FABULOUS job with photograph-ready makeup, and smile big!

calidreamin87
2 years, 11 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

To get ready for a close-up I would use lots of concealer & shimmer! :)

captaincarebear
2 years, 11 months ago
My Close Up

I'd just spend time with my family.  When they are around me, the joy on my face shines through.  It's a natural way to hang on to my beauty.

ivyroflcopter
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

A gentle scrub followed by a mild moisturizer and finished off with some spray on toner.  :)

dorothea_necaise
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

I would wash, and style my hair.  I would use my age foundation, and blush, mascara, very little eye shadow, lip gloss because it's spring.  My makeup would be the natural look if it daytime, and little glamorous for the night.

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
close up ready...

is a easy for a man; get a haircut, shower, style hair and dress sharp.

rock65
2 years, 10 months ago
A close-up

Yikes!  I don't think I could EVER be ready for a close-up!!  Wink

melikegarfield
2 years, 10 months ago
raid and help!

i would have to raid my sisters makeup collection because she has a lot more than me...and I would enlist her for help. I'm not too good at it so any help is needed!

christa88
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
To Get Ready for A Close Up

I would take a relaxing bubble bath first, then I would apply eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick and face powder.  A nice smelling perfume would finish the look and have me ready for the close up.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend