Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Dove has given one real woman the chance to have her own real-life "Dancing with the Stars" experience, and to celebrate, we're giving one lucky Total Beauty reader the chance to win a year's supply of VisibleCare Body Wash, a line designed to give women visibly more beautiful skin in just one week. Don't miss out on your chance to win this exciting prize.

Dove Visable Care Body Wash

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Next, share what you would do to get ready for a close-up by Monday, May 23, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck! 

Also, be sure to check out our editor's interview with the lucky woman who will have her real "Dancing with the Stars Experience" air live on  Monday, May 23rd at 8 p.m

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

felicia_rogan
2 years, 11 months ago
Get ready for a close encounter...

Im a typical mommy I do everything for everyone else. I make sure that my kids are clean and well manicured but as I am typing this I can tell you I am in desperate need of some maintenence myself. From root to toes I am always last. I take pride in my kids and husband looking and feeling their best.  I can tell you that when you have already cut and wahed two sets of ten fingers and ten toes, you are exhausted! I make lots of excuses not to bother with my own grooming details sometimes:(

If I were to be the winner of the Dove Visible Care Body Wash, I would be out of excuses for the year! Thats awesome! Id be soft and smell great fabulous:)

jennietn
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Close-up

I would get a facial peel!

leheemer
2 years, 11 months ago
Close up

To get ready for my close up I would moisturize & get plenty of sleep the night before.

girllikeme
2 years, 11 months ago
close up

i would use the new dove body wash for great looking skin.

thanks for the giveaway.

kathy_may
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Just one word: concealer.

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
UP CLOSE

To get ready I would wash  & style my hair. My skin would be sjilky & glowing after using Dove Body Wash. My makeup would be defined more than usual for the occasion.

intrigue1
2 years, 11 months ago
Close Up

I would have a freshly scrubbed face, white teeth, moisturizer, lipgloss and mascara.

dorothea_necaise
2 years, 11 months ago
ready for a closeup

I would wash my hair blow dry , and style it. I would put on makeup for a natural look, and wear a nice dress.

RocknMommy17
2 years, 11 months ago
Ready, set... SMILE!

That's easy... smile with confidence!

brandy_bollman
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
"Dancing with the Stars"

I would get Ready By showering with Dove  VisibleCare Body Wash every day, so I could have visibly more beautiful skin in just one week and wash my hair with Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo and Conditioner. I'd use Dove Pro.Age Cream Oil Body Lotion everyday after showering along with my "Dove"  Ultimate Go Sleeveless Pearl Finish Deodorant. Right Before my Big Moment, I  would Spray my-self  Head-to-Toe with Dove " Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist". Last but not Least, I would Bring My Confidence (knowing I look and feel My Best Because of Dove) and Let my Big Smile Shine!! Now, I'm Ready to Take on anything.

Using Dove, I always Feel Like I'm "Dancing with the Stars". Even If no-one else is around. I'd Be Thrilled to have the  "Dancing with the Stars Experience". Thank You.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend