Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Dove has given one real woman the chance to have her own real-life "Dancing with the Stars" experience, and to celebrate, we're giving one lucky Total Beauty reader the chance to win a year's supply of VisibleCare Body Wash, a line designed to give women visibly more beautiful skin in just one week. Don't miss out on your chance to win this exciting prize.

Dove Visable Care Body Wash

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Next, share what you would do to get ready for a close-up by Monday, May 23, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck! 

Also, be sure to check out our editor's interview with the lucky woman who will have her real "Dancing with the Stars Experience" air live on  Monday, May 23rd at 8 p.m

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

angelpumpkin
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
"I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeVille"

First and foremost, smile.  Make sure your teeth are clean ;o)  Stay well hydrated so skin is plump and dewy.  Use an excellent moisturizer - both in and out of the shower!  Be confident! Innocent

salongirl10
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Ready for my close-up

I would get enough sleep for once!  Then I would make sure to shower with my Dove VisibleCare Body Wash so that I would have a soft glow.  Of course I'd wash and style my hair, put on makeup and try to lose 20 pounds first!

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
What I would do to get close-up ready is...

Exfoliate! I would scrub all the dead skin away from head to toe to reveal fresh glowing skin for a close up, it makes you look years younger.

saifai
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Oh I'd get plenty of rest, try to eat healthy meals, drinky plenty of water, and make sure my skin is exfoliated and moisturized.

chichijunk
2 years, 11 months ago
My Entry!

If I had a close-up coming up, I would make sure I'm COMPLETELY CLEAN from HEAD-TO-TOE!

I'd start out with a complete scrubbing and exfoliating with Dove VisibleCare Body Wash so I look as clean as I feel!  Would love to have Dove VisibleCare Body Wash in my shower stall!!

nonstpcute
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
The WORKS!

If I was going to have my "close-up" I would have to splurge and get the works! Hair done, facial, teeth whitened, faux tan.....you name it.....I'd want to get it......once in a lifetime only comes once! :)

ashley_berger
2 years, 11 months ago
my close up ready?

for me what i would need to be close up ready wouldn't be much i would do my daily routine of shower with dove and shampoo with dove and style as normal with dove along with my deoderant and body spray of dove and by doing my normal teeth brushing and make-up the only slight thing i would fix would to be help clear up what little acne i had and to have my teeth a little more white than now but as far as anything else natural beauty is best so why try to change myself for one day for a once in a lifetime chance to have a close up if i was someone else or someone made up in that close up? if i was ment to be different or better i would have been made that way so why be ashamed of the person i am and grown to be?

TABLSU
2 years, 11 months ago
I would be ready for my close up by

My smile is already close up ready so other than that I would make sure my hair was picture perfect and I would use my favorite makeup to give myself the natural look and make my eyes extra bright with the right amount of makeup but still being able to look natural

ali_mama
2 years, 11 months ago
Close up

I wouldnt do any thing special or try to do last minute things. I am who I am naturally and you have to love who you are.Why try to do something out of your true nature.

diana_salazarklempner
2 years, 11 months ago
Close Up

I'd get a dermabrasion, teeth whitened and eyebrows done then smile my most confident, prettiest smile  :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend