Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Dove has given one real woman the chance to have her own real-life "Dancing with the Stars" experience, and to celebrate, we're giving one lucky Total Beauty reader the chance to win a year's supply of VisibleCare Body Wash, a line designed to give women visibly more beautiful skin in just one week. Don't miss out on your chance to win this exciting prize.

Dove Visable Care Body Wash

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Next, share what you would do to get ready for a close-up by Monday, May 23, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck! 

Also, be sure to check out our editor's interview with the lucky woman who will have her real "Dancing with the Stars Experience" air live on  Monday, May 23rd at 8 p.m

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

eharris
2 years, 11 months ago
Close-up

First thing to do is take a nice warm shower with Dove body wash, shampoo and conditioner.  Then I do even out my skin tone so I have a nice base to start with.  Then I do a nice dramatic eye make-up, but subdue the lips so my eyes are center stage.  Smile with some whitened teeth.

Angel077
2 years, 11 months ago
My closeup

To get ready for my closeup I would use Dove Shampoo, conditioner and body wash! I love what it does for my hair and how the body wash leaves my body soft and smelling good. It allows me to be who I am in front of anyone! The Dove deodorant is great too! Lights camera...closeup! Thank you Dove!

littlebeauty408
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Close Up Time

To get ready for a close up I would have my hair styled as nice as I can (probably straightened) and for makeup I would go with a smokey eye and nude pink lips and I would be sharply dressed.

meghan_finley
2 years, 11 months ago
Preparation

I would use dove head to toe and certainly be ready for anything thrown my way

lechondra_sapp
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Since I don't wear make-up, I hydrate and sleep well. I also wash my face in the mornings with hot water, it brightens my face. [:

crimsondynamo
2 years, 11 months ago
Getting ready for a close-up

Clean face & body with your choice of Dove cleansing products. Don't forget your Dove hair care. I use Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care shampoo & conditioner. it's Awesome. Don't forget your favorite Dove deodorant!  Put on some natural make-up, a nice outfit, & say CHEESE!! Did I mention, I LOVE DOVE???

schulzamy
2 years, 11 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

KissAlready have my manicure and pedicure done! Shower w/Dove; moisterize all over with some shimmer; spend time on my straight locks to give a simple but cute look; primer my face and use mineral makeups; spritz on my favorite and lucky perfume (not overwhelming); and put on a simple but creative dress with a mid-heel to show off my legs and smile, smile, smile to show how happy and healthy I am to be there ;-)

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
I would do something to get ready for a close-up

I would get ready for a close-up in the following ways: styling my hair with hair serum to make it shiny and curly, then add something to my face, such as natural looking makeup, and wear a pretty dress.

cathi_miller_harris
2 years, 11 months ago
How would I get ready for my close-up?

After a nice relaxing bath -- using my Dove VisibleCare Body Wash of course! -- I would apply my make-up, do my hair, and get dressed up. 

I would certainly be smiling given this opportunity, and tell all my friends about the benefits of Dove products (I use your deoderant, conditioning shampoo, body wash and shea butter lotion), and how important your campaign is for self-esteem for both girls and women.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter!

P.S.  Immediately after completing your form, and posting this reply to the thread as instructed, I got a message saying that I had uploaded an inappropriate image.  I didn't upload ANYTHING, though I did let you access my FB account.  Please check your site for viruses.   Thanks!

lolalola
2 years, 11 months ago
Ready for my close-up!

I would start off with a nice refreshing shower I love my Pomegranate body wash from Dove! I would use primer on my face and then top if off with a natural look. Blush on a little bronzer and I'm ready to go!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend