Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Dove has given one real woman the chance to have her own real-life "Dancing with the Stars" experience, and to celebrate, we're giving one lucky Total Beauty reader the chance to win a year's supply of VisibleCare Body Wash, a line designed to give women visibly more beautiful skin in just one week. Don't miss out on your chance to win this exciting prize.

Dove Visable Care Body Wash

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Next, share what you would do to get ready for a close-up by Monday, May 23, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck! 

Also, be sure to check out our editor's interview with the lucky woman who will have her real "Dancing with the Stars Experience" air live on  Monday, May 23rd at 8 p.m

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

How I get ready for a close up:  Use Dove Body Wash in the shower!  Then apply pretty and classic Makeup, pick out a sexy Outfit and spritz on my Favorite Perfume.  :) :)

agster
2 years, 11 months ago
visible care DOVE contest

To get ready for my close up I would wash, apply argon oil to wet hair and then style. Cleanse and moisturize my face and add a primer so my make-up stays put. Thank you. Good Luck all, AgiKiss

Callina
2 years, 11 months ago
Getting ready for a close-up

I'd clean and style my hair, after which I would apply my favorite foundation and some delicate makeup.

michelle_davis
2 years, 11 months ago
Close up......

to get ready for any and all close ups.... hydration (internally and externally), exfoliation and sleep!!!!!

Saebbe
2 years, 11 months ago
Close-up ready

I would style my hair, make sure I wax and exfloliate the day before, put on some simple make up and a classic dress with cute sandals.

nikimm
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
What I would do to get ready

I would get a facial, manicure and professional make-up and hair done.

LilyBiscuit7
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Getting Ready~

First I'd exfoliate from head to toe, then use luxurious moisturizers, followed by manicure and pedicure. Hair and makeup would be glowing and natural....even though I'd probably work at it for hours  :)

luxylexi
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
I'm ready for my closeup!

Definitely start with a primer, i'd even go a step further and use a pore tightening mask right before the event. Next, use makeup that's made to withstand the heat, you don't want your base melting off in the spotlights! To finish off powder your face with Urban Decay's Razor Sharp powder, it was specifically made for these types of moments.

cupper
2 years, 11 months ago
Close up

Make sure everything is whitened, straightened, moisturized or primped properly and practice a really great smile!

dropastitch
2 years, 11 months ago
Close up

I'd get ready for a close up by brushing my teeth!!!! Shower, powder and paint (makes us what we ain't as my brother in law used to say) and a cute summer-y outfit. Sandals, a spritz of perfume and good to go!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend