Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

Dove has given one real woman the chance to have her own real-life "Dancing with the Stars" experience, and to celebrate, we're giving one lucky Total Beauty reader the chance to win a year's supply of VisibleCare Body Wash, a line designed to give women visibly more beautiful skin in just one week. Don't miss out on your chance to win this exciting prize.

Dove Visable Care Body Wash

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Next, share what you would do to get ready for a close-up by Monday, May 23, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck! 

Also, be sure to check out our editor's interview with the lucky woman who will have her real "Dancing with the Stars Experience" air live on  Monday, May 23rd at 8 p.m

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

heidindg
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Close up

To get ready for my close up I would wash and style my hair and apply oil control foundation and heavier than normal makeup so it will show well on camera. I would also use teeth whitening strips.

dee_auntie
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

<3 Dove!!! I would bathe using Dove VisableCare Body Wash to be sure my skin is glowing for my close up! Cool

caroline.cjc
2 years, 11 months ago
to get ready for a close up

- wash my face and hair, use a hydrating toner for freshness.

blow dry my hair and give it a little straightening(i have frizzy hair)

Use a little eyeliner and some mild lipstick to give it a natural effect.

use some concealer for my eyes and top it off with some powder.

WOuldnt want to overdo :) 

ElaineC
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Closeup

I would do my makeup  a little heavier and make sure I put highlighter on my cheek, brow bone and  by my inner eye. I would apply some hairspray  for hold. And add some shimmer body lotion to my arms and legs.

eaddisonb
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Supply of VisibleCare Body Wash from Dove

wash my hair exfoliate my face and moisturise

sweetone624
2 years, 11 months ago

I would cleanse and moisturize my skin and get a professional makeover :)

finklette
2 years, 11 months ago
dove

I would use my dove body wash everyday for glowing clean skin.

charliecat31
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Dove

I would shower w/ Dove, whiten my teeth and get a new outfit

Kinka
2 years, 11 months ago

Get a good night sleep, enjoy a good breakfast can't start the day without breakfast and hit the gym.

jayboo5
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Ready for my close-up!

To get ready for my close-up I would be sure to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize my skin.  Then I would apply a nice foundation like CoverGirl NatureLuxe.  I would highlight my eyes as my best feature and give my lips a hint of color and shine to finish the look.  My hair...I'd have a professional handle that one!  Ha!  But I'd wear it down and natural with lots of volume and shine.  I'm ready!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend