Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

Summer is approaching and what better way to celebrate that then putting your best skin forward? Total Beauty will help you get there by giving one luck reader a chance to win a year's worth of FREE Smart Essentials Skin Care products from Aveeno and a $200 spa gift certificate!  Don't miss out on this opportunity to get your skin glowing for summer!

Smart Essentials by Aveeno

The giveaway consists of a year's worth of Aveeno's newest skin care line Smart Essentials, which includes active natural ingredient southernwood, which is proven to bind moisture to skin.  

HOW TO ENTER: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can email you if you win.  Second, share your favorite summer time beauty tip by commenting in this thread by 6 p.m. PST on Friday, May 20, 2011.

Good luck!

Products includes:

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Pore Purifying Facial Wash
·         Light wash, low-foam cleanser removes impurities, dirt and makeup in one simple step
·         Mild formula supports essential moisture levels by cleansing without over-drying
·         Leaves skin clear, smooth and healthy-looking
·         Gentle enough for sensitive skin

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Daily Detoxifying Scrub
·         Formulated with natural luffa and coconut pulp to remove toxins and dead skin cells
·         Removes pore-clogging debris that can lead to breakouts
·         Restores radiance and rejuvenates the complexion
·         Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedgenic, soap-free and dermatologist-tested
·         Recommended for daily use

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF30
·         Maintains moisture and conditions skin for a soft, smooth finish
·         Protects against environmental stressors including harmful UVA/UVB rays
·         100% of women showed a visible improvement in the look of their stressed skin in a 2 week period
·         Dermatologist-tested
·         Gentle enough for sensitive skin

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Nighttime Moisture Infusion with Vitamins A, C & E
·         Replenishes natural moisture levels during the nightly renewal phase, leaving skin soft and smooth
·         Replenishes skin’s moisture barrier
·         Fortifies skin’s moisture barrier to help resist the attack of daily environmental stresses
·         Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedgenic and dermatologist-tested

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Anti-fatigue Eye Treatment
·         Roller-ball delivery mechanism massages the skin to de-puff
·         Antioxidants and vitamin-infused formula work to brighten the appearance of the skin around the eyes
·         Shown to provide improvement in the appearance of dark circles, while delivering smoother skin
·         Visible improvements can be seen in as early as one week
·         Nourishes and rehydrates to help immediately brighten the eye area
·         Noncomedogenic  and ophthalmologist tested for everyday use

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

205 Replies

nonstpcute
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
My FAV Summertime Beauty Tricks :)

I love to wear a tinted moisturizer (with sunscreen of course!) Twice a week I apply a sunless

tanner to my face to add a bronzey glow! Lots of extra spritzes of lavender water and other

herbal facial potions. :) 

tori3333
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Aveeno

Putting sunscreen everywhere and painting your toenails a bright fun color to make you happy.

swoogietwo
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Favorite Summer time beauty tip

Getting toes summer beach ready.  With bright corals and neon colors to show off in flip flops.

lisamcf
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
my favorite summertime beauty tip

Using sunscreen always so that I tan but not burn, especially on my face.  Then I can get by using tinted moisterizer and a bit of blush instead of foundation and powder.  Hope I win - I love Aveeno products.

brittany_robson_colburn
2 years, 11 months ago
summer time beauty tip

Wear sunscreen! Nothing is worse than a red nose!

aclearcutsign
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

sunscreen!

mvs027
2 years, 11 months ago
Favorite Summertime Beauty Tip

Sunscreen!!

busimommi
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

I agree sunscreen always and use anti-friz it really does help!

eaddisonb
2 years, 11 months ago
summer tip

Wear sunscreen and drink lots of water stay hydrated

shorekitten
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Irish skin

I have the white Irish skin, so major sunscreen & lots of water.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend