Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

Summer is approaching and what better way to celebrate that then putting your best skin forward? Total Beauty will help you get there by giving one luck reader a chance to win a year's worth of FREE Smart Essentials Skin Care products from Aveeno and a $200 spa gift certificate!  Don't miss out on this opportunity to get your skin glowing for summer!

Smart Essentials by Aveeno

The giveaway consists of a year's worth of Aveeno's newest skin care line Smart Essentials, which includes active natural ingredient southernwood, which is proven to bind moisture to skin.  

HOW TO ENTER: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can email you if you win.  Second, share your favorite summer time beauty tip by commenting in this thread by 6 p.m. PST on Friday, May 20, 2011.

Good luck!

Products includes:

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Pore Purifying Facial Wash
·         Light wash, low-foam cleanser removes impurities, dirt and makeup in one simple step
·         Mild formula supports essential moisture levels by cleansing without over-drying
·         Leaves skin clear, smooth and healthy-looking
·         Gentle enough for sensitive skin

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Daily Detoxifying Scrub
·         Formulated with natural luffa and coconut pulp to remove toxins and dead skin cells
·         Removes pore-clogging debris that can lead to breakouts
·         Restores radiance and rejuvenates the complexion
·         Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedgenic, soap-free and dermatologist-tested
·         Recommended for daily use

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF30
·         Maintains moisture and conditions skin for a soft, smooth finish
·         Protects against environmental stressors including harmful UVA/UVB rays
·         100% of women showed a visible improvement in the look of their stressed skin in a 2 week period
·         Dermatologist-tested
·         Gentle enough for sensitive skin

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Nighttime Moisture Infusion with Vitamins A, C & E
·         Replenishes natural moisture levels during the nightly renewal phase, leaving skin soft and smooth
·         Replenishes skin’s moisture barrier
·         Fortifies skin’s moisture barrier to help resist the attack of daily environmental stresses
·         Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedgenic and dermatologist-tested

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Anti-fatigue Eye Treatment
·         Roller-ball delivery mechanism massages the skin to de-puff
·         Antioxidants and vitamin-infused formula work to brighten the appearance of the skin around the eyes
·         Shown to provide improvement in the appearance of dark circles, while delivering smoother skin
·         Visible improvements can be seen in as early as one week
·         Nourishes and rehydrates to help immediately brighten the eye area
·         Noncomedogenic  and ophthalmologist tested for everyday use

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

205 Replies

hazl
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

SUNBLOCK!!!! summer is when we show more skin and it's when it has took look its best Wink

dalmianeha
2 years, 11 months ago
Summer time beauty tip

Take good care of your skin by using a skin-friendly (your skin type compatible ofcourse!) cleanser and moisturizer.. toner if needed.. Follow the same regime in the night. Put an eye cream before applying moiturizer if yu need to. Drinks lots of water! and eat lots and lots of fruits.. go easy on the spices and the tangy food stuff.. (yes! fast food too..) .. for makeup I like the nude look for summer.. just bare enough to enhance your natural beauty (I believe all of us are :)) and conceal those weird uneven spots.. easy! :)

mikita_shrestha
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

cleanse, tone, moisterise and wear sun screen!!! This is my beautiful skin mantra!

mizliz96
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

Wear a hat in the sun, always wear sunscreen & keep your heels moisturized & toes painted to look pretty in sandals!

darcus_williams
2 years, 11 months ago

plenty of water (inside and out), tinted spf, illuminating Powder, and tinted lip gloss

shannonhs
2 years, 11 months ago
wear sunblock

especially if you live in Florida!

cewaye
2 years, 11 months ago
My tip...

As a fair skinned person, my main tip is just to stay out of the sun as much as possible and use plenty of sunscreen.

purduette
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
my summer beauty tip

Very simple -- sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen! You can never have too much on! And your skin will thank you when you get older.

Kinka
2 years, 11 months ago

My favorite beauty summer tip, is to keep hydrated drink plenty of water. I use an SPF 50 or higher, use sunscreen all year long. Exfoliate your skin, for that baby soft summer glow. Colored hair needs protection, the sun will turn colored hair all types of wild colors.

tiffanyevelyn
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

SUNSCREEN EVERY DAY!!  Using the spray sunscreen to get places have a hard time reaching!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend