Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

Summer is approaching and what better way to celebrate that then putting your best skin forward? Total Beauty will help you get there by giving one luck reader a chance to win a year's worth of FREE Smart Essentials Skin Care products from Aveeno and a $200 spa gift certificate!  Don't miss out on this opportunity to get your skin glowing for summer!

Smart Essentials by Aveeno

The giveaway consists of a year's worth of Aveeno's newest skin care line Smart Essentials, which includes active natural ingredient southernwood, which is proven to bind moisture to skin.  

HOW TO ENTER: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can email you if you win.  Second, share your favorite summer time beauty tip by commenting in this thread by 6 p.m. PST on Friday, May 20, 2011.

Good luck!

Products includes:

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Pore Purifying Facial Wash
·         Light wash, low-foam cleanser removes impurities, dirt and makeup in one simple step
·         Mild formula supports essential moisture levels by cleansing without over-drying
·         Leaves skin clear, smooth and healthy-looking
·         Gentle enough for sensitive skin

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Daily Detoxifying Scrub
·         Formulated with natural luffa and coconut pulp to remove toxins and dead skin cells
·         Removes pore-clogging debris that can lead to breakouts
·         Restores radiance and rejuvenates the complexion
·         Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedgenic, soap-free and dermatologist-tested
·         Recommended for daily use

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF30
·         Maintains moisture and conditions skin for a soft, smooth finish
·         Protects against environmental stressors including harmful UVA/UVB rays
·         100% of women showed a visible improvement in the look of their stressed skin in a 2 week period
·         Dermatologist-tested
·         Gentle enough for sensitive skin

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Nighttime Moisture Infusion with Vitamins A, C & E
·         Replenishes natural moisture levels during the nightly renewal phase, leaving skin soft and smooth
·         Replenishes skin’s moisture barrier
·         Fortifies skin’s moisture barrier to help resist the attack of daily environmental stresses
·         Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedgenic and dermatologist-tested

AVEENO® SMART ESSENTIALS™ Anti-fatigue Eye Treatment
·         Roller-ball delivery mechanism massages the skin to de-puff
·         Antioxidants and vitamin-infused formula work to brighten the appearance of the skin around the eyes
·         Shown to provide improvement in the appearance of dark circles, while delivering smoother skin
·         Visible improvements can be seen in as early as one week
·         Nourishes and rehydrates to help immediately brighten the eye area
·         Noncomedogenic  and ophthalmologist tested for everyday use

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

205 Replies

tracylynne21
2 years, 11 months ago
Sunscreen, tinted moisturizer, maxi dress and a parasol

Phoenix11
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Summertime

Spending time in the sun is good for your health, but sunscreen's important even on overcast days!

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

I have used Aveeno products in the past - I prefer to use the body products this looks like something that would work well for me

charese_shadwick
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

I use artificial light by Smashbox to give me a sunkissed glow.

leheemer
2 years, 11 months ago
favorite summer time beauty tip

My favorite summer time beauty tip is to use moisturizer and/or foundation with SPF.

olgavt
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Summer beauty

The best thing is to have a good night rest, be full of energy and spend a nice summer day outside (do not forget your sunscreen and hat). Find a local farm with berries, go there with your basket and enjoy fresh vitamins getting inside of you, (and may be, outside too for a great mask, when you have a little rest in a nice shady spot). 

deeva_22
2 years, 11 months ago
Brighten up those eyes~

Try a light shimmering eye shadow in beige just under your brow bone to draw attention to your eyes! Perfect for the summertime glow and looks amazing with a nice tan.

schulzamy
2 years, 11 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win a Year's Worth of Aveeno's New Smart Essentials Skin Care Line

Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen!! Use a good sunscreen for face, body, AND hair; drink plenty of water; add a little glimmer to body & face lotions; healthy foods for your skin and body; and some fake tan lotions if you're going out on the town in a cute sundress and sandals!! Avoid alot of heavy makeups and go with lighter ones (such as minerals) with good sunscreen coverage and add a little shimmer or bronzer to highlight your face! Aveeno's new product line is the bomb everyone should have and use ;-) People always tell me I look so good in the summer time when I'm sweating to pieces but, the right products and hairdo will help you stay cool for a long time along with drinking just plain water to keep your skin and tissues healthy! ;-)

sammiejo30
2 years, 11 months ago
WATER

My biggest summer rule is to make sure i drink plenty of water, because you can get dehydrated so quickly. Also, tinted moisturizer is another go to, gives you light coverage to even skin tone but isn't heavy like foundation.

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
favorite summer time beauty tip

My favorite summer time beauty tip would be to protect the skin on the lips with a sunscreen containing lip balm so that those sun damage spots don't appear on my lips.  I go out into the sun a lot in the summer and had some red things from sun damage on my lips from the sun so it is a must to me to wear sun protection on lips to keep my lips free of sun damage.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend