Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Parties

Discussion

Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Parties

Hi Ladies,

If you participated in our first ever live anti-aging skin care event with Neutrogena, we'd love to see some photos of your party and hear about your experiences.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of fun you got into.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

41 Replies

LaCharisma
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
AWESOME!

I had the honor of hosting a party for this product! The WEBINAR provided great information on the product!  I had 6 guests attend!  I purchased the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser and had guests cleanse to remove all make-up, etc. at the beginning of the party.  I had previously asked each guest to bring their current night/anti-aging/face crèmes and we "trashed" them (I'm keeping them for a week) and I made pledge cards that each guest signed stating that they would take a 7 day challenge using the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair in place of their normal product.  Next, I handed out Easter goodie baggies that contained the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, the compact mirrors, Easter candy and some extra treats and had each guest open their Neutrogena product and apply it.  I made them a 7 day journal to track their progress, take notes and list questions, etc. and asked them to fill out day 1 during the party, listing their first comments/thoughts.  I then took head/face "before" photos and will take "after" ones at the completion of the 7 day challenge.  I will also collect the journals at the end of the 7 days and report results!  Lastly, I had the guests complete tickets for the raffle and drew the winning name at the end of the party.  Thank you SO much for allowing me to host such a wonderful event!  

theike
2 years, 11 months ago
Great times had by all

We had a great party! Watching the video was actually really informative to all of us and not as dull as I had feared. My guests were super happy they got full sized samples of the eye cream (and the mirrors were a cute extra; the party hosting book got some laughs since our parties/gettogethers are always very informal but who knows when i might need it!). We had a really fun time with appetizers and cocktails (mojitos were a big hit!)

All my guests tried a little of their eye cream and were impressed with how light it felt and how quickly it absorbed, leaving the eye area feeling great. We all agreed that greasy eye creams can be bad if you want to follow up with makeup.

I've been following up with my guests 10 days after the party and they all said they've been using their eye cream and loving it! Several said they might start buying Neutrogena since it's actually cheaper than their present regimen and feels better.  Myself, I've been using it for over 2 weeks now and think my eye area looks a lot fresher than before. Thanks Neutrogena & Totalbeauty!

IMG_0330.jpg

jomcz
2 years, 11 months ago
Great night!

I was honored to host a ladies night to feature the new Neutrogena Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I had fun appetizers and drinks and made some girly gift bags to give out. My guests were impressed with the size of the product and eager to start using it. The age range of my party ranged from early 20's to mid 40's. The feedback I am getting is all positive. Bravo Neutrogena and Total Beauty!!Girls Night Party

Lelabell
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
I can't get my photos up either :(

The link at the right side of the repply window won't work for me :(Cry

kathib
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
A Great Time!!!

This was such a fun party & such a great idea- it gave me a great excuse to get together with my girlfriends to talk about beauty must haves & different tricks we use to make our skin look the best it can. It was so cool to be able to hand out to everyone a full size product so that they can really experience the results they will get from Neutrogena. I have spoken with nearly all of my guests since our party & heard nothing but positive results about how well the product works & how they can already see a difference after only a few weeks!! Also everyone was very tickled with the little mirrors from Total Beauty & most of them slipped them right in their purse to have a small mirror to use in the middle of the day when they're sitting at their desks, etc. Thanks for putting together a great time for a great product!!

lisa123
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena Party!

Our Party!

lisa123
2 years, 11 months ago
Our Party

We had a great party and everyone was very happy with the products! We have gotton great feedback from the guests and all the girls want to know whn the next one is or how they can have their own!

smiley48
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena Party!

My friends and I had a great party, everyone thought the webinar was great. He answered a lot of questions we all had about how much product to use. We were all impressed with the quality of the eye cream, after using the product for over a week I have been hearing back from the girls how much they love the product. Thank you so much you have created some new Neutrogena fans! Laughing

dcastillo3000
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena Anti-Agind skin Care House Party

We had a lot of fun. We watched the very informative Web video. We were all surprised to learn that you should start retinol at 18. Wow! We learned about the product and talked about our own anti-aging routines, and what we would do different after what we learned. Everyone went home happy and anxious to try out our new product!

LaCharisma
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
RESULTS

I posted earlier that I had the honor of hosting a party and had my guests take a 7 day/night challenge using the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinke Repair Night Creme.  Results are in and are posted below!  Thank you again for allowing me to host such an AWESOME party!  I TOTALLY LOVE this product and will continue using it...my personal results...I noticed my skin felt softer, had more luster, the fine lines around my eyes seemd less noticable and it seemed to minimize my acne!!

4 out of 6 guests reported great results!  Many reported the same things:  Smells good, feels great, started seeing reduction in fine lines around mouth and eyes on day 3, several said that skin appeared brighter and smoother, all stated that they will continue using product and reported that they felt it was a great value for the price!

2 out of 6 guests reported that they had peeling around the nose, mouth and eye area.  These guests also reported redness immediately after application and a burning sensation.  Both discontinued use after day 2.  One reported having the same problems in the past with Retinol.

I TRIED TO POST BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS BUT AM HAVING DIFFICULTY!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend