Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Parties

Discussion

Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Parties

Hi Ladies,

If you participated in our first ever live anti-aging skin care event with Neutrogena, we'd love to see some photos of your party and hear about your experiences.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of fun you got into.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

41 Replies

ro245
2 years, 11 months ago
We had a nice time

Because we celebrated beauty and even when we are aging, we are still taking care of ourselves. Thanks for the samples, I am uploading the pictures from my cell to post them. I received great feedback from the eye cream, my friends use it. I also used the wrinkle repair moisturizer, great, it is the first time I use a retinol product but I got really good results, my skin is glowing.

About the party, we talked a lot, play games, had fun at the giveaways and ate great food.

brandy_bollman
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Party

Thank you for allowing me to Host a Neutrogena Party for my Friends. We had so much fun talking about skin care and Neutrogena. The Guests were really excited to get a Full sized product to try. I never used the anti-aging product from Neutrogena before the party, so I was just as excited as the guests. The first time I tried the Night time moisturizer, I could actually feel it working. It left my skin so smooth and soft. I loved the fragrance also. I now will buy nothing but Neutrogena for my anti-aging problems because I know it works for me. I havent been using it that long and I already can see results. I feel my confidence has boosted since using this product. All of my guests and I, want to thank Total Beauty and Neutrogena for givng us so much information and material, and for allowing us to try such a Wonderful and amazing product. The Video was so informative and we enjoyed all the Questions and answers. We would not have had the benefit of that by just buying this product in the store so that was a great Treat. Thank You Total Beauty and Thank You Neutrogena. I'd Love to be invited to any future Hosting Parties. You now have a few extra Neutrogena Fans heading your way! Thanks again, it was Great!!Kiss

msbrandibarbee
2 years, 11 months ago
My first seven days

Was very pleased with the results.

bkstar
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Parties

We had a great time!!! The ladies loved the product and we had a great lunch too!!!210282_10150167949431231_645591230_7319608_8370057_o.jpg

tara_pittman
2 years, 11 months ago
thanks

thanks for the opportunity to share this product with my friends. I have been enjoying using the lotion and loving that i will have younger skin. I have seen my fine lines get reduced after I apply the lotion.

cybrown
2 years, 11 months ago

VID04026.jpgVID04031.jpgVID04027.jpgNeutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair moisturizer night anti-aging cream with retinol SA is extraordinarily effective at relieving tight and dry skin. I was so excited when my friends and I got together to try our free sample and review the Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer retinol. We found the information that was available during our Neutrogena party to be very informative. The information that was supplied to us from the video allows us to learn about the product and it also allowed us to know what to expect from using a product with retinol. And after trying the product for a couple weeks my friend and I all gathered unanimous results from using Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer. We all unanimously felt that the night moisturizer was extremely effective in relieving tight and dry skin. We also unanimously noticed a smoothness of the fine lines in the texture of our skin. In addition we all thought that our scan looked more radiant and brighter in tone. So overall mostly everyone felt that they received noticeable results within 10 days of using the Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer. And in addition, everyone in my group was definitely influence with the effective ingredients that the Neutrogena wrinkle repair contained such as the Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid.

I would definitely recommend the new line of Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer with retinol and Hyaluronic Acid. Retinol works to regenerate new cell development, diminish age spots and improve discolorations of skin. Hyaluronic Acid smooths out wrinkles by hydrating dry skin. And in my opinion both of these products working together in one product definitely is a must have in an anti-aging product.

angela_colvin
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cream

This stuff really works...Been using it a week now and this deep wrinkle between my eyebrows is definitely softer and not as deep...definitely...

angela

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago

Love seeing all of these photos. It sounds like you ladies had a great time!

caryng3
2 years, 11 months ago
party

My party was also areally big success! All the ladies I had over were really excited about trying out this cream, especially since we are reaching the age that we actually need this stuff now! The main benefit everyoe mentioned was how super light the cream was, and non greasy feeling. That was a big hit amongst all of us at the party! Thanks so much for the awesome opportunity!

sparklelake
2 years, 11 months ago
posted party results on video page

Hi--I posted my results on the Neutrogena Dr's video page--do I need to move it here? Thanks

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend