Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Parties

Discussion

Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Parties

Hi Ladies,

If you participated in our first ever live anti-aging skin care event with Neutrogena, we'd love to see some photos of your party and hear about your experiences.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of fun you got into.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

41 Replies

glorim
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care party

This event was such a huge success! Not only did my guests rave about the Neutrogena anti-aging eye care product but loved that we can get together and relax while also talking about our beauty routines and what are some of our concerns as far as choosing the right Neutrogena products that will keep our skin looking and feeling healthy and in turn we can all age gracefully. My guests and I also enjoyed dancing to some great tunes from the 80's and 90's while we all reminisced about our high school and college years. This event was truly fun for me and my girlfriends to have a good time and just discuss girl talk in general without the guys.Laughing

boozjhi_boo
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Neutrogena Anti-Aging Skin Care House Parties

diannemartinez
2 years, 11 months ago
neutrogena Anti Aging Skin Care House Party

My event was such a success!  My guests can't stop talking about the Neutrogenaanti-agingeye care product. We all enjoyed each other's company and loved we could relax and talk about our beauty secrets and routines. We also got a lot of helpful tips and addressed our concers. Some of  us were wondering what was the right  Neutrogenaproducts that will work hard to get our skin looking and feeling healthy. At my gathering we talked girl issues and enjoyed great music and just had a great time.  Everyone enjoyed the samples I gave out and were thrilled to get them.  It was a very enjoyable event. 

sunsuburb
2 years, 11 months ago
Great fun

This was such a good time. We all tried the Neutrogena products and my guests loved that they could take a full sized product home to test. Many are sold already and are rushing out to the store to buy the product. Great idea !

San Diego, Ca.

mdist
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair party

myself and all the guests had a terrific time!!!!!  everyone loved the new products and have been using them religiously.  we all took before pics after the party was over and after using the product for 7-10 days we all took after pics.  definitely a difference in just 1 week...can't wait to see the difference in 4 weeks Laughing.  we had intended to post the pics of our before and afters, but after we got a good look of  our faces, skin, eyes, forehead wrinkles that up close, you're just going to have to take our word for it!!

neutrogena has definitely got new loyal customers here and so does total beauty.

thanks so much!!rapid wrinkle repair partyrapid wrinkle repair party

barbara_t_mancino
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena and our birthday party~

My 11 y.o. daughter and I share a birthday, so I decided to hold my Neutrogena party while our daughters had their cake and ice cream~ Just worked out on Easter week to combine the three events. I expected 5 moms, but only 3 were able to attend and one didn't want her photo taken. Two moms who couldn't make it, accepted her gift the next day at their homes. So, I have a few photos, but I would have liked to take more.

My friends love their product and I've gotten updates on three friends who are really enjoying the results. I got my raffle winner from the three names who actually attended; as I figured that would only be fair. My winner will be so excited as I did not tell her yet that she won; I'm letting Neutrogena surprise her, as she is very deserving and will appreciate the gift tremendously!!

Thank you, Neutrogena, and Total Beauty, for this fun and rewarding opportunity to share and give gifts of great skin!

Reminds me...I need to go buy my summer supply of Neutrogena sunscreens immediately! It was already 90 degrees out today, whew!!

boozjhi_boo
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena Anti Aging Product House Party.

I had my party almost 2 wks ago and have been using the new Wrinkle Repair for the eye and it is amazing. Ihave had such noticeable results in the past 2 wks using this. Everyone that attended the party were so overjoyed with the generous products they got to sample. Everyone since the party has emailed and said what an awesome product this is and the results they got were amazing too. My party was amazing, we had such a fabulous time reviewing and testing the products that were sent , and the party book that was included was an extra plus. Such amazing things in it to make the party extra special. We were all so happy with the products and also the compacts were great. The party raffle winner was extra happy that they will be getting the $50 gift from Neutrogena. My party lasted around 5hrs and we had a blast. There was plenty of food and drinks, games and of course the product sampling. Thank you totalbeauty.com. Everyone has said they will be purchasing this product when theirs is gone, as I will be too!! 

pearlseyes
2 years, 11 months ago
Neutrogena Anti-aging skin care party!!1

Neutrogena partyHuge successs.  We've all been using the product for about a week now and so far I've received rave reviews.  I'll be meeting with several of the guest in a week to take "after" photos to see the results.   I'll keep you all updated.  Thanks again for this fun opportunity.

Eye photoEye before pic

motherofall6
2 years, 11 months ago
so fun!!

well i lucked out and we actually had nice weather here the day of my party. i t has rained every day since then, well except for today, but otherwise it has been so crappy here weather wise. having that great day i had my husband set up the covered gazebo outside were we sat around talking about beauty products. i made up little bags for each of my guests and had made some appetizers. before we wrapped up my party i had all of them reach under their chairs , and only one chair had my piece of paper taped to the bottom of it, which said suprise. i then informed her that she will be receiveing a very generous gc soon from neutrogena!!!

lastone4me
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Party

The party was a lot of fun, everyone was happy with their Neutrogenaand we had lots of good food, music, drinks, fun and laughter. They would love to have another party.. LOL, thanks for the oportunity, it was wonderful.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend