Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » What are you getting your mom for mothers day?

Discussion

What are you getting your mom for mothers day?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

Miss_Vicki
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: What are you getting your mom for mothers day?

I got her a Hoops & Yoyo card and a Gardenia candle from Yankee Candle along with a jar topper. Since her birthday is two days after, it's a combo gift.

volta
elite
2 years, 11 months ago

Gift card. I know it's AWFUL, but she is impossible to shop for. Throughout the year if I see something I know she likes, I usually always get it for her, so that makes up for it.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
gift card

I'm thinking of going the gift card route too, she is so hard to shop for.

aly7
elite
2 years, 11 months ago

Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Eye Pencil and Tarte Lights Camera lashes Black Mascara

beautyelements
2 years, 10 months ago

I got my mum a spa day:-)

much love

claire

xoxo

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

It's kind of late for me to reply to this, but I want to share with you what I got for her. She's a beauty product junkie so I bought her an eye gel she loves (Garnier's eye roll-on gel), a Kerastase shampoo (Bain Miroir), Chanel's perfume Coco Madmoiselle (her favorite scent) and a keychain of Hello Kitty dressed as Chococat :)

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Mother's Day Gift/ Birthday Gift

My 89 year old mother started wearing Bourjois Evening in Paris since she was 17.   It ceased being made in the 1970's.  Well, I discovered The Vermont Country Store.  carries it.  Then I discovered it is carried by Amazon.com cheaper after the fact.  I am giving it to her today (7/31/2011).  I can't wait to see her expression.  The greatest story is that I had my Dad buy it for me for her for her birthday when I was 10. 

Carole VonAlltenCool 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend