Home » Community » Message Boards » » How does one delete a post?

Discussion

How does one delete a post?

How does one delete her post?  Click edit, delete all of the text, then "repost"?

I currently don't have anything I want to delete, but apparently someone deleted her reply from one of my discussions.  It was so cute too, with Hello Kitty in it.  She must have deleted it, though I don't know why she would want to.  If not, someone in TB admin deleted it.

I can't even remember the member's name, so I could ask what happened to it.Surprised

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: How does one delete a post?

Hi Supernaturalfan

To delete your post, you simply click on delete post and that should take care of it for you. I'm not sure what happened to that Hello Kitty post.

Good luck!

Thanks

Tracy

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
There is no "delete" option!

That sounds simple & makes sense, but there's no "delete" option that I SEE. Tongue out You can either edit or flag.

Under the edit box, you can "repost" or "cancel".  Cancel does nothing, just takes you back.

On the tool bar to write a post, there's no delete either.  You can add hyperlinks, media, emoticons, etc.  So where is this delete?

Right now I have nothing to delete, but if I ever want to, how to????????

kate789
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: How does one delete a post?

Just go on edit post, at that place, you will find a button having a text like Delete Post, this will helps you to delete a post.

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
I don't know what you are all talking about, LOL

There is no delete "button on the toolbar. 

If you're talking about typing "delete post" in the MESSAGE box itself or in the subject line, then click "repost"?  Fortunately, I don't want to delete anything completely at the moment.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend