Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

msdalp
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

I don't live near my Mom so a phone call with thanks and praise will be in order.

lorigee
2 years, 11 months ago
treat my m-i-l

I'd take her out to a lobster dinner! :)

kcoud33
2 years, 11 months ago
My mom/my kids' Nana

Because my mom lives in another state, I won't be able to spend Mother's Day with her. My kids are making h cards, and we ordered a gorgeous personalized Grandmothers Necklace for her. I wish we could be with her!

F.Rickaby
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

I plan to give her flowers and gifts and make sure she doesn't have to do anything. No cooking, no cleaning, just relaxing

OtterKim
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day

We're having a girls spa day with 4 generations!  So much fun...

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
mom

She would have breakfast in bed. Then the day would be spent pampering her with manicure, pedicure, & hair color.

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Mothers day

I'll give ger a surprise phone call. She lives a few states away so I don't see her often.

molly3
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoil Mom!

The luxurious Mother's Day Box by the makeup guru is a great start to spoiling mom, but I would doo all her chores for the day (including cooking, dishes, and laundry) and take her out for a nice lunch—just the two of us.

MzShanon
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day

I plan to spoil my mom by buying her a potted plant so it won't die on her like traditional cut flowers. My mom enjoys gardening so I think she will really appreciate it :). I also plan to take her out to a nice Mother's Day brunch!

lorialcorn2006
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
my mom

My real mom is no longer with us but my stepmom Peggy is just a angel and such a kind person I plan on fixing her a wnderful dinner of her favorite salmon dish and buying her favorite red roses . I really think my stepmom diserves every concideration I can give her and I often shair things I buy with her to try or use , im alsweay looking for buy one get one deals so I can give something back to her as she is the most wonderful mother a woman could want

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend