Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

lauren90
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling my Mama!

I'm planning on taking my mom to lunch and giving her a nice sincere card to thank her for everything she's done because in my eyes nobody could compare to my mom. We're alike in so many ways! I think this gift would be a great addition and I would love to see her enjoy this gift!

ADiva_Lady
2 years, 11 months ago
RE: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Moms need to spoiled everyday, just by saying “I Love You” and spending quality time with my mom, sharing each other’s thoughts drinking coffee. I like to spend the day just to of us, cook together or have a day at the hair salon. I “Like” NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Smile

joanne_johnson
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Mothers Day

I am sending a friend to pick her up in their Mercedes...and wisking her off to the beauty salan and spa for the day on Friday. Then Saturday we are going shopping and I am buying her a really nice outfit and enjoy a nice little lunch. Then on Mothers Day we are going to a concert...and I am cooking dinner afterwards!

The weekend is all about my mom!

joni_goldman
2 years, 11 months ago
Mothers Day!

I plan to buys my mom some pretty flowers to plant in her yard and take her out to dinner. Also I always spend alot of time picking out the perfect Mother's Day card that expresses to her how special she is to me and I always write personal and heartfelt message inside.

ljac
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoil Mom

I don't live near my Mom so it'll be tough to spoil her from afar. I will be sending her a something for her to enjoy a day to relax because she so deserves it. She'll go have lunch at her favorite local restaurant and she'll receive nice skin care porducts that she likes. I wish I could spend the day and do these things with her and take her to a lovely spa, but I am doing what I can so she can enjoy her day.

alictasia
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
LOVE Mom!

I show my mom how much I love her by visiting her and calling her year round.  She loves to receive cards and letters and I can definitely do a better job on that.  I think you just gave me the best idea for a card shower on this Mother's Day!

joanngroninger
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom !!

This mother's day I plan on buying mom flowers and taking her out to dinner. She is forever in the kitchen cooking for all of us. This is her day to relax,  enjoy herself and let someone else cook for her !!

keatonkat
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
What a Mom

If I send her a card she tells me I spent too much money - so I'll call and tell her how much I love her and what she means to me.

kk

straycat239
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
My Mother desrves way more than I could ever give her....

My mother is my world, she is my best friend and confidante. There are so many things I wish I could do for my mother, because she deserves it. She is the most honest , caring, givong person I know in this world and I would be lost without her.What I would want most to do for her, would be to take all of her pain and cares away and just spend some genuine time with her. I love her more than anything in this world...

h2obaby
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

I took my mom on a shopping spree last Saturday so she can wear all the new stuff we got for her on Mother's Day.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend