Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

patty_marthconnell
2 years, 11 months ago
My Mom

My mom always goes without so us kids can have things we can do without, but she always makes sure we get all our wishes come true. So this mothers day is all about her,  I'll do all the cooking, special dessert, then we will give her a sertificate for an all day spa treatment, (she'll love the body message), haie, nails, and make-up done and gets to take home with her, it's her day, all about her 

FRANCESMK
2 years, 11 months ago
REMEMBERING MY MOM

My Mother died when I was only 23 years old. Each year  I  take a special moment to remember her.

I put flowers on her grave. I take  time to talk to her and let her know how things are going here on earth. As I am now a mother and gran-mother, my Mother would be so proud of my family, because I am so lucky to have a great family. My Mother was my best friend, we did so many things together and  enjoyed our time together. I miss her still after 40 years of her being gone.

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
mom

My mother isn't around. I may go to a nursing home and spend some time with people that don't have a family.

bundy
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Flowers and an extended lunch!

sheila_conyers
2 years, 11 months ago
Giving Back

I plan on preparing a meal for my mom and giving her a card with her favorite thing in it-money.  Just to let her know that I appreciate the sacrifices she made for me.

melikegarfield
2 years, 11 months ago
spoiling...

taking her to her favorite restraurant, giving her a big bouquet of flowers and taking her to a movie!

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling mom

The thing that I would do to spoil my mom is to treat her to a dinner out at any restaurant in town where she decides to eat. Also, I would give her a mother's day balloon.

bfung01
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoil all moms

my sisters and i decided to throw a dinner party for our mom and other mom friends we know.  it should be pretty fun and exciting. 

diane_alverson
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day

I always go out for my Mother, even when I don't have much money; it's her day!  This year she has taken off to my brother's so I had to hurry and fix her a goody basket.  I always put her favorite cologne in it with her favorite nighties and soaps and all of the free cologne samples I get I arranged them in the basket.  Also, I put lotion and fingernail polish and etc. in the basket and I usually take her out for supper, even though she tells me not to spend money on her.  I always put her a little flower vase and nik-nak in it that says something about Mothers on it and don't forget the smell good candle.  I always surprize her; she never knows what to expect from me, afterall, she is my Mother and only one day out of the year will she let me do it, but fussing at me for doing it.  Last but not least, I always get her a minature rose bush and she has all the others from the previous years growing out in her front yard.  "Happy Mother's Day" Mom!

brianadbayer
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day :)

Well, I'm kind of a poor college student right now so the only other way I planned on spoiling my mom was buying her a gift certificate for a local movie theater. I'm crossing my fingers on this though, so I can actually get her something NICE!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend