Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
RE: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

I will spoil my Mom on Mother's Day by doing the following:

I will make Mother's Day all about her!  I will take her out for a Special Breakfast.  I will give her Flowers, Candy and a Special Card.  I will also give her LOTS of Mother's Day Presents (Beauty Products, Herbal Tea, Cookbooks -- all the stuff she LOVES!).  She will get waited on hand and foot.  She will not get to do anything that day except RELAX, ENJOY HERSELF and HAVE FUN -- she has earned it by being a WONDERFUL MOTHER!!  :) :) :) :)

karen_l_waddington
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

My Mom passed away several years ago. I will honor her on Mothers Day by planting roses. My daughter wants me to win this so I can pamper myself.

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
MOM

She will have breakfast in bed. Her afternoon will be spent at the spa. Dinner at her favorite restaurant.

maria_conchita_martinez
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling the Mom I miss so much!

I live in Colorado, while my Mom still lives in California. Needless to say, we don't get to see each other very often. This Mother's Day, I want to let her know how much I appreciate her, though it be from afar. I plan on sending flowers to her work and an edible bouquet to her home. This Box Set would really put me over the top, just like she always did. ;)

barbara_t_mancino
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
I lost my mom, but I know she's whole and happy now

My mom taught me that it's not just about us and it's not only about this world, that our spirits live on. That we love while we're here and we forgive and we live on. I miss her but I am truly glad to think she's not suffering or being mistreated any longer.

I would love to win this, being a little spoiled myself on Mother's Day, as I do have 5 kids who are going to try their best to bless me with their handmade precious treasures (from the little ones), and the awesome store-bought cards (signed by my teens), and hubby will take me out to eat (I'm gaining too much weight; birthday, Easter, and then Mother's Day?), but I know I won't get anything like this, and I'd LOVE this Napoleon Perdis set; he's one of my very first designer makeup faves!!

But, any mom who's worth her mettle ought to have a treat like this, so good luck and God bless to all the awesome moms out there!!

CBgirl
2 years, 11 months ago
A date with mom.

I am planning for a week vacation from work,cutting off from my annual leave holiday.Will spend a whole week with mom. First,have to pursuade her have our hair done in a good saloon .Then shopping for 2 sets of dresses and shoes and book a nice restaurant of her choice. A date with mom is a great gift on mother's day.

agster
2 years, 11 months ago
Mom's special day!

Now, we plan on going to brunch with your family and then go to the lake for a nice relaxing day full of drinks and food. My Mom will be gifted with flowers and a day at the spa with me :) My Mom deserves all the best. She is one of a kind.

tander
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

I think a day of shopping and a mother daughter lunch sounds perfect!

Hanna123
2 years, 11 months ago
Mom

I don't normally see my mom. If I see her on mothers day it would be something special go give her since I haven't spent a mothers day with her because things between us were too complicated

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
They wasy I spoil my mom is to...

take her shopping.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend