Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

vfermeaux
2 years, 11 months ago
From far away

My mom is in France. I am planning a nice "skype" session for her for our "far away Mother's Day"!

angelpumpkin
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
"Dear mama Place no one above ya, sweet lady You are appreciate"

Not only is my mother an excellent parent, comforter, supporter, nurturer, but she is my mentor, my teacher, my friend.  I'd love to show her my appreciation and spoil her by taking her on a trip to a destination of her choice and just enjoy spending time together making more memories.  We always enjoy sharing a great cup of coffee or tea and just talking and to have more time with her would be the most priceless gift.  To all the mama's - we love you.  Happy Mother's Day!Innocent

sarah_ann_sweeney
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

To spoil my mom for mothers day I got her a bunch of goodies to try from lush like a foot scrub, a bath bomb, lemony flutter cuticle cream, and some samples. :) Lush forever!

angela_tyndall_chase
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day gift from NapolenPerdis

I would love to win something for my Mom who has Alzhemeirs! She loves gifts period.  I have never won anything for myself or for her! I hope my Mom gets picked! Angela tyndall Chase

jessica_eluskie
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Plan on getting  mom flowers and we all go over for dinner (the guys usually cook and us girls clean up). She is homebound and if she is feeling well, we will go out to dinner.

Sammybeth
2 years, 11 months ago
Cliche

I know it sounds cliche, but I don't have a lot of money, so I plan to fix my mom a wonderful breakfast for Mother's Day. I'm a single mom and I actually live with my parents, (because I'm only 22 and am in nursing school too, )so I'll be home. I plan on waking up bright and early which is probably going to be before the sun comes up, (b/c my 2 year old is loud and I don't want him waking everyone up) and fix all her favorite breakfast foods.

tami_n_darrel
2 years, 11 months ago
Hugs across the ocean

I miss my mom. She lives on the other side of the planet... so we'll be skyping. :/ I've sent a card... and candy. :) But nothing replaces the personal contact.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling my mom

I spoil my mom by checking in with her every so often, just to chat. I know she loves to catch up regularly.

elizabeth_ridgway
2 years, 11 months ago
Gift set giveaway

I would LOVE to win this!

leheemer
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoil my mom

I would spoil my mom by giving her a day at a spa with no interuptions.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend