Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

christinaroy
2 years, 11 months ago
Wish I would be spoiled!

My kids are too little to spoil me yet. My oldest is only 10 so he can not do alot of spoiling. Then I have a 6 & 2 year old and what can they do? I don't have a man that really cares about me anymore . The kid's father and I have drifted apart over the years so I probably will not get anything except for a wonderful Happy Mother's Day from my kids but at least I do have them and that is special to me.  

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's day means so much more now

After I became a mom, Mother's Day has become a day that I share with my mom.  My standard Mother's Day practices consist of getting the biggest bouquet of yellow roses I can get my hands on - those are my mama's favorite.  I get a 1 lb box of See's chocolates and a box of their maple crisps, also her favorites.  I make brunch and we sip mimosa's and try to make each other laugh harder than the other.  This year my daughter, my mom, and I will be imprinting our handprints in plaster of paris, twice so my mom can have one and I can too.  I've also set up a spa mani/pedi for us, so we can relax and get pampered at the same time. 

MrsCoronel
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

In December is going to be 2 years since I last saw my Mom. She lives in Mexico City and my 3yo son (who she has seen only twice since he was born) and I are going to surprise her with a short visit this Mother's day weekend. I think it is going to be very special. She might not be the best Mom in the world but she is the BESTEST mom in MY world.

felicia_rogan
2 years, 11 months ago
The spoiled road

For the first twenty years of my life my mom and I were unable to be close. Distant with one another emotionally, it wasn't complicated to put physical distance between us.resulting in a ten year total separation. But then the road took a turn and my sister and myself became mothers. We contacted our own mother who we had not physically seen in ten years but really had never known or been able to get close to. At the age of thirty, just three years ago I actually met my mother the woman I always wished she would be! All of the past was gone. Everyday I am thankful for the reunion and I wish that the woman I know now had always been my mother..but I remind myself to make the most if each day we have together. We are trying to celebrate all of life's milestones together in the present! I would give my mom the make up box and we would play dress up with my daughters and then go out to brunch all dolled up! Inside that box I would place also a copy of this entry for her so she could know that I proudly shared our story with the world because not only am I proud to tell it but I'm proud of her and she would know we were a winning team! In her opinion it might be the best spoiling ever!

ferriz
2 years, 11 months ago

I have a nice plush robe en route to her already and am planning on taking her to get a massage. then i am going to treat her to a mani-pedi (by yours truly!)

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day

I am going to spoil my mom by buying her some of her favorite bath products to relax at home and then also taking her to lunch.  We'll dine at her favorite lunch place and splurge on some frozen yogurt for the perfect day!

chichijunk
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

This year, I'm cooking dinner for mom instead of her cooking dinner for us.

olga_monzon
2 years, 11 months ago

i tell her every day of my live....i love you mom...thanx for to be a my mom!!!

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
I spoil my mom by...

Treating her to good food, something we both love!

Aymee
2 years, 11 months ago

I'm taking my dear Mother out to lunch and to the spa. She's my everyting:)`1

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend