Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

DSinAZ
2 years, 11 months ago
It's never easy...

My older sister and I remember our mom with flowers and kind words.  She died when we were just teenagers, 25 years ago.  Having grown children of our own now, I also like to spoil my sister on Mothers' Day.  She's a good mom and I know our mom would be proud.

mikita_shrestha
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling my mom

I have always been spoiling my mom by loving her too much! Guess I'll spoil her this Mother's day with lots of love!! I'll cook her favorite dish for her too. :)

aclearcutsign
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

be extra nice to her

deann_rice_eaton
2 years, 11 months ago
Something Beautiful for Mom

This year will be a profoundly special Mother's Day. My sister's miracle baby will be 1-yr old (she thought she would never have any), I recently found out I am pregnant with my 3rd child at 39 years old (my son's are 15 and 11!) and my 63 year old mom has to start chemotherapy for metastasized breast cancer on May 11th. All I can do is think of ways to spend quality time with her and make her feel beautiful. I MUST get her to the movies, she hasn't been to a theatre in years, and she LOVES to go out to eat, so there is one day. She loves to be in the sun (although we have to watch the time of day) so walks in the park, and play days with my neice, Aubrey. We live right on the Ohio River, and I have friends who are willing to make sure she gets a boat ride anytime she want, once it gets a little warmer. I want to make sure she has plenty of lotion, perfume, make up, nail polish and head coverings (if it comes to that, hopefully it will not) to counteract the ugliness that she will possibly be feeling on the inside. I plan to fill her flower beds with a hearty mix of flowers so they are low maintenance and improve the quality of her surroundings. I can't imagine my life without her, so i don't even try, but I have every intention of helping my mom to be around to see her latest, and more than likely last, grandbaby. 

rock65
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

I plan to spoil my Mom by taking her to a nice lunch!

I like NapolenPerdis on Facebook!

marryment
2 years, 11 months ago
Appreciating Mom

Often wonder why it is that we only take one day out to honor our Mother's.  I so appreciate all that she has done for me over the years.  Want to bring her flowers and candy. How can you possible thank her  enough in just one day?  If I could give her this gift it would be a gift that will color her world with love each time she uses it.  This would make her feel special...

romilyn_sotto
2 years, 11 months ago
Perfect Mother's Day Gift

Nothing beats a homemade card for my loving mama.  Not only it's easy and affordale, it comes from the heart.  Though it doesn't hurt to put a Coach gift card in there too. ;)

dancetilldusk
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoil my Mom

Since my Mom spends most of her time volunteering a lot, I'm going to spoil her by taking her for a pedicure, manicure and massage, taking her out to a fine dine restaurant and driving her along the beautiful coastline. I know she will love the day to spend some time on herself, she deserves it.

nonstpcute
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day

Since we don't get to spend a lot of time together we are going to be spending the day together! It's her day and the queen for the day knows that her every desire shall be granted! If she wants to go out to eat or movie or pedicure or stay home....ANYthing she wants to do! It will be a fun day! I have a feeling she will want to spend the day with our new little baby in the family :)

amiawake
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
My Mommy!

I can't physically be there with my mother for mothers day since I am in the Military and am stationed away from her but I will most definitely give her a call!  

I also like to get her sentimental gifts so I made her a photobook, photo-magnet and a photo-card!  She loves them because she can keep them and remember all the fun times we have had.  

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend