Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

amythst63
2 years, 11 months ago
Mom's Day

I plan on surprising her with a mani-pedi. Something she's NEVER experienced!

MissyMay
2 years, 11 months ago
Mommy Day

lots of love is all i can afford to give her right now :( unfortunately i'm unemplyed, so i dont get to spoil her the way i'd like to or the way she deserves, but i'm gunna do the best i can. we're gunna watch the last season of Lost (she's been dieing to see the end!), i'll make her breakfast, dinner, and chocolate (her favorite) cake or cupcakes (whichever she chooses). basically it'll be all about her, we'll do whatever she wants. maybe we'll watch one of her favorite movies like Knight's Tale or something. maybe we'll play The Office dvd game i borrowed (one of our favorite shows). so yeah, gunna be extra nice and do whatever she feels like doing. hope i win this kit to give, that would be awesome!

MissyMay
2 years, 11 months ago
i wish!

if i had the money to blow though i would take her to a spa, get her all massaged and skin thingys and pampered. mani and pedi. and then shed get her hair and makeup done. and then wed go out to eat at some fancy restaurant wearing the new dress she picked out the week before. and then to the movies if there was anything interesting. ahhh to have money :) hell, if were going into fantasy land id send her on a cruise!

kleinemouse
2 years, 11 months ago
Spending time with my Mom

I would love to spend every moment with my Mom. I live so far away and with school and work and the lack of funds I can only spend on average a few days twice a year with her. Always on Thanksgiving and then usually some time in the summer. This year it's June :) I'm counting the days (29 days) until we leave. I'm so excited; I usually spoil her first by stopping by an out of state donut shop to pick up a dozen of her favorite treats. Then I always ask her to teach me something new, like a recipe that she always makes. I do the cooking and cleaning up and she loves to teach me. I just wanted to get on here and say how much I love my Mom. Happy Mother's Day Mom! I can't wait to see you.

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
MOM

Breakfast in bed then a day of pampering. Dinner with her entire family.

ajacobs
2 years, 11 months ago
For Ma

I will be going to see her and taking her for a Pedi. She is 74 years old and never wants anything. After that wonderful massage I will work on her flower garden, removing azela bushes that did not survive the winter, and transplanting some of the items from my garden. Followed by shampooing her carpets and and taking her to either Golden Corral, Pondarosa or the King Buffet. Then I will go home to my children and hunny and watch the DVR until I fall asleep 10 minutes later. I wish I could do more which I will do but it won't be mothers day when I do it an that will make it even better to her. I love you Mom thank you for everything you have done for me. Mom and Me

lukis
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Breakfast is must for them and I guess we all really know about it.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend