Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

ajacobs
2 years, 11 months ago
What Can't I do for my Mom on mother's day

My mom has always been there with unconditional love. she always has my back. she is getting up there in age and this weekend I am going to give her a pedicure, she cannot do it herself and has not told anyone until 2 days ago. Not a task anyone else in the family would do or would jump at. I have been doing her garden and fighting like a mad woman to get her flowes to grow. Its great to see her face when her flowes start blooming. I have a lot of transplats this year and she is so excited. It don't pay buying her things she jsut wants to see us kids.

suvdriver
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

I would like to spoil my mom with a gift basket full of treats and a gift card to a nice restuarant.

suvdriver
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day

I  "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook.

seana_landeros
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Napolean Perdis' Mothers Day Giveaway

Our mom is the human lady typing this.  Her real AND her adoptive mothers are long passed away, so she cannot gift them.  :(  She treats other elder, mom-types with respect, kindness, and patience, however.  Also, WE love her as a Kitty Mom:  known as Mom Cat.

Meow, meow & mew mew, Raskol cat and Squeaky kitten

pamela_tibbetts_dimartino
2 years, 11 months ago
SPOILING MOM

I gave her fresh flowers. She is coming over for breakfast and lounging with family.

MJ2011
2 years, 11 months ago
*** Spoil Mom ***

I'll spoil my Mom by giving her this wonderful makekup set, along with a facial at a local spa, manicure, pedicure & lunch. :)

MJ2011
2 years, 11 months ago
NapolenPerdis

I love NapolenPerdis & "like them" on facebook

yvette_jones
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
mothers day

i don't have a mother any more i lost her at her young age of 69 but i am a mother to my 29 year daughter and she is a hard working mother of 2 that deserves new make up just supporting the boys on her own is hard enough she can't afford luxury idems such things as nice makeup  thank you

susansyj@yahoo.com

chatty9
2 years, 11 months ago
I love my mom

I would love to spoil my mom more that what I can but she is thousands of miles away in another country. This year I thought I will surprise her with a handbag she has been eyeing for a long time along with a small platter of her favorite desserts (bite sizes only).  . . . Well I have to hook up with my Papa to do so. This Gift box will be an addition to show how much she is appreciated.

23Amber
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Simple Mom

My mom is very simple (she said that) and wants brunch and a big box of chocolates!  That's it and she'll get it with lots of hugs and kisses.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend