Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

Saharxyz
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mumma on Mother's Day

When me, my brother, and my father are at home we end up treating my mother like our personal valet. There have been days when each of us have demanded to eat a diffrent dish at the same meal. I am yet to hear a word of complaint from my mother after 2 decades. She is the most special woman I have ever known and I hope I can be half the mother to my children that she has been to me.

To spoil her on mothers days, I plan to make her breakfast in bed and then take her out to a day at the spa where she will have people taking care of her for a change instead of the other way round. I would then like to take her to dinner with the entire family because nothing makes her happier than when we are all together.

celestialove84
2 years, 11 months ago
make them look beautiful!

since mom is not with us, i will spoil my sisters!!! the're the best sisters and mothers anyone can ask for!

susana_higuera_rios
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling My Mom = )

I plan on taking my mom out for a day of pampering at the spa, then take her to pick out a new outfit, cook a yummy dinner for her & make her day as special as I can.

brandy_lipscomb
2 years, 11 months ago
mothers day

I plan to have my mom over to spend the day eating junk food and watching movies! We will do face masks and mani/pedis. I also have a goodie bag made up for her with her fave body wash and gift cards to the book store by her work. she loves to read! I think it will be a very nice day :)

pikeleanne08
2 years, 11 months ago
Mothers Day

I won't be able to visit my mother on Mother's Day. I have to work. It would sure brighten her day though to receive the gift box Laughing

regina_medlock
2 years, 11 months ago
Spring Pampering for my mom

My fiance and I plan on going to my 87 year old grandmother's house where my mom also lives and giving them a surprise spring cleaning and cooking a gourmet dinner for them.

charliecat31
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Mom

My mom passed away approx 15 yrs ago, so Mother's Day is tough for me. But I am fortunate to have a wonderful mther inlaw, so my husband & I always do something nice for her. This year is steaks on the grill, a nice gift and some quality time together

eli_mtz
2 years, 11 months ago
spoiled mommy!

well on every mothers day i take my mom some roses and  give her a huge hug in the mornig me and my brothers all get together and take her out to eat! we try to make that day very speacial to her since she has done so much for us she is a wonderfull mother and i love her! and who ever wins the gift im sure they are goin to be very excite=)

fearless
2 years, 11 months ago
spoiling mom

I will take her to her favorite rest. and when we come home I'll do her yard work for her.

be4utifuld1sast
2 years, 11 months ago
Mother's Day

I plan on spoiling my mom by taking her to this great massage place I go to and getting her an hour long full body massage, and I also plan on taking her out to lunch or dinner, depending on what time her massage finishes.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend