Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Discussion

Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one's life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon. Don't miss your chance for an opportunity to win one for your mom!

Napoleon Perdis Mother's Day Gift Box

The gift box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5, the Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie's Rose Cream Blush all wrapped in a vintage-inspired coin purse with a chic ribbon (valued at $100).

For your chance to win, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). And then, tell us how you will spoil your mom by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, May 8th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.

Extra bonus points if you "Like" NapolenPerdis on Facebook. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

127 Replies

satartiacollins@gmail.com
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

I plan to take fresh flowers to my mother and then take her out to lunch at her favorite restaurant. It would really make her day if I was able to give her the lovely Mother's Day Box set!

tiffanyevelyn
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling!

I will spoil her however she wants to be spoiled!  I am seeing her this weekend to ask her!

hello476
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
How I plan to spoil my mom for Mother's Day

I plan on making her a box of goodies; things she does not have money to buy for her self. And this gift box would fit perfectly.

michelle_davis
2 years, 11 months ago
spoil mommy

my mom lives thousands of miles away so i end up spoiling her with a gift basket full of all her favorites and of course I send dad a gift card so he can take her to dinner, since he will probably be in the doghouse if i didn't!! way to go pops!!!!

stephanie_christopher
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

I plan on spoiling my mom with a Mani & Pedi for mothers day. She totally deserves it!

julybug17
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for Your Chance To Win Something Perfect for Mom!

We're taking mom out for breakfast then my dad is cooking his beef stew for her at dinner. There will be flowers and little gifts for her too.

angel_purdy_barnes
2 years, 11 months ago
Spoiling Mom

My mom deserves spoiling from me, which she hardly ever gets. A fabulous gift like this lovely boxed set would go a long way towards that goal! I had planned on surprising her with flowers this year, but a really nice gift to go along with them would be an extra layer of icing on that cake!

amanda_owens
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
My plans

I plan on taking my mom out to brunch :)

swest72766
2 years, 11 months ago
My mom

swest72766
2 years, 11 months ago
My mom

We are making sure she spends the day with all of her family,this is the first mothers day since we lost my dad,so it is bitter-sweet but we will do what we can to help her and all of us to make it through!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend