Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Exciting new beauty products anyone's tried?

Discussion

Exciting new beauty products anyone's tried?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

ClauE
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
MAC's Quite Cute Lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum

I am crazy over this lip color, I have been wearing this shade with a simple eye (mac paintpot in bare study and a winged black, purple or navy fluid liner).  I keep getting a ton of complements and its such an easy and fast look to do, it has become my everyday makeup look for work :)

lilinah
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Exciting new beauty products anyone's tried?

I'm enjoying Make Up For Ever - Lab Shine - Metal Collection Chrome Lip Gloss in color M16. This is described as "chrome frozen pink", but it is really almost nude pink with gold frost, so it adds a little warm color and a lot of warm shimmer.

I like wearing it with the new Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Midnight Cowboy, which is frosted beige w/silver glitter to brighten my eye lid, and a little pale color in and just barely beyond my crease (varies depending on what i'm wearing), along with eye liner and mascara.

With a little pale pink blush high on my cheek bones i have a light cheerful Spring look.

aly7
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
I have been trying to create a few looks with my new products and this is one of my favorites!

1. Apply COVERGIRL AQUA SMOOTHERS TINTED MOISTURIZER IN LIGHT TO MEDIUM.
  2. For concaler I have been loving ALMAY LINE SMOOTHING CONCEALER SPF 10 IN MEDIUM under my eyes and BENEFIT BOI~ING anywhere else.
  3. For blush, a new favorite of mine is CARGO THE BIG EASY.
  4. Bronzer has always been something I have struggled with untill I found TOO FACED PINK LEOPARD BRONZING POWDER.
  5. Next, is a finishing powder, I have been obsessed with TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY SMOOTH OPERATOR FINISHING POWDER WITH PM20
  6. Onto eyes... For an eye primer I am almost out of my old kind, so I have been using and loving URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION.
  7. Shadow is always a must for me! One of my new faves is STILA KITTEN.
  8. Next, is crease color. I love STILA CHOLE.
  9. Then for highlight, STILA LAM'E.
  10. As far as lips, I always put a balm on first. I love KORRES GUAVA LIP BUTTER.
  11. Last, is my lip color. I am addicted to JASMINE LA BELLE LIP GLOSS IN SUGAR.

hope you girls enjoy....i reccomend all of these products!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh I've been wanting to try the too faced bronzer!

aly7
elite
2 years, 11 months ago

yeah, it is AWESOME!

You can get a mini one at sephora for $12.50

volta
elite
2 years, 11 months ago

I LOVE Pop Beauty Face Magnet Primer

It does not cause me to break out and it holds my foundation better than many other primers I've tried. It has caffeine in it so it helps firm and tighten skin. It really does make your face appear thinner. :)

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
That Pop beauty magnet face primer sounds great! I'll have to check that out :)

aly7
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
I have been using Pop Beauty Eye Magnet Eye Primer in Airbrushed and it also works great!

alictasia
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Garnier Anti-Puff !!!!!

Don't wait any longer if you need something to help puffy or dark under eye area.  THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I have been using it for 3 days now and puffiness is GONE, darkness is greatly diminished.  I was at my mom's this week and gave one to her.  It might be the greatest Mother's Day gift ever.

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 10 months ago
new beauty products I've tried:

-China Glaze crackle glaze nail polish (so fun! so addictive!)

-Urban Decay Glide-On cheek tint

-homemade bath bombs and bubble bars

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend