Home » Community » Message Boards » » You won't believe this cure for facial wrinkles.

Discussion

You won't believe this cure for facial wrinkles.

I have been suffering with premature wrinkles from July,2010 to present (4/2011).  It started when I lost weight snd worried myself sick when my husband was out of work.  I have tried numerous anti-wrinkle products from drugstore brands to dept. store expensive brands.  Nothing worked.

Then I ordered a do it yourself home remedy book.  I immediately went to the section on wrinkles, and the book suggested preparation H for wrinkles because it plumps the skin.  I ran out to Walgreens, put this stuff on the wrinkles and within 2 hours the wrinkles shrank!!!  I can't believe it.  No more spending hundreds of dollars on my face only to be disappointed after one month.  This is it, friends.   Wash your face, keep anti pimple cream handy, put on sunscreen (for day I am talking about), put on the preparation H lightly and other moisturizers.  I also applied anti blemish stuff to my cheek line cause I noticed that was where zits were popping up.  So I nipped it in the bud as far  blemishes.  Then put some loose mineral powder to stop the shine caused by the ointment.  It works!!.  You will be amazed.  I am so happy I have this forum to tell everyone who has suffered the way I have.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the tip! I've heard of this working but its nice to hear from a total beauty member..

dimps2lv
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for sharing your success!

I have heard of this tip for wrinkles and glad to hear how great it's worked for you! I will have to go try it now.

alictasia
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Congratulations on your success!

Carole, I have also had success with prep H in relieving irritated skin when nothing else would help.  I have suffered from many alergy problems and itchy spots that won't go away are near the top of the "drive me crazy" list!

donna_r
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Great Tip!!!!

I will have to give the prep-h a try then!!!!SmileThanks for the tip!!!!!!

fitz.nora
2 years, 8 months ago
good!

thank you! but you think preparation H is good for a daily use? I 'll ask my doctor and than I'll notice you!

yourbestchoice
2 years, 11 months ago
AUTHENTIC JAPAN SOUSINON, THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND SAFE WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS!

AUTHENTIC JAPAN SOUSINON, THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND SAFE WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS!

EACH ITEM WITH ITS VERIFICATION CODE TO DIFFER FROM THE FAKE ONE!

JUST CONTACT ME FOR PRICING AND DETAILS.

http://yourbestchoice123.en.ec21.com/

Caroline

Japan Xiushentang(Sousinon) International Co.,Ltd

Baihui Plaza, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou

0086-020-83274478

0086-18688448073

japansousinon@gmail.com

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
You won't believe this cure for facial wrinkles.

How is prep H working for you?  I discovered it works better over makeup.

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: You won't believe this cure for facial wrinkles.

It's so true! We recently published an article with wacky beauty tips and using Preperation H for puffy eyes was a tip that experts said actually worked to reduce puffiness.

If you don't believe me, read it for yourself.  Who knew Preperation H had so many uses ... LOL.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend