Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Best way to eliminate blackheads?

Discussion

Best way to eliminate blackheads?

any suggestions?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

JadaMiranda
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Best way to eliminate blackheads?

Exfoliation and face mask.  Both will surely clear your face from blackheads.

For exfoliation, I just mix 1 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp of sugar (either brown or white).

While for my face mask, I use Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask which has white clay.

heena_shah
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
experienced

the best way according to me is keep up with regular herbal clean ups it really helps a lot .

miloberry
2 years, 11 months ago
blackheads = oil + air

Blackheads are oils/sebums stuck in your pores and once it's mixed with air/oxygen, it turns black.

So elimate blackheads, you gotta clean out the oils in your pores and close your pores up.

I use toners in the mornings and nights in the t-zone or wherever your blackheads are then use pore tightening products.  And through out the day use oil blotters in that area you have blackheads, so oils are not just sitting there.  Don't use products that clog your pores.  I also use Clarisonic, and I saw that it helps a lot.

kate789
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Best way to eliminate blackheads?

I think that nose strip will be a best way to remove black heads, Cause this used to clean a nose wonderfully

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend