Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » haircolor emmmergency!! please help me

Discussion

haircolor emmmergency!! please help me

hey i'm a new mommy for the second time.. i'm 26 and i've been dying my hair since i was 10.. i havent dyed it in over a year and i really need advice on a good blonde or brown that will look good with my skin tone and eyes.. this is me.. please i would really appreciate help!  i havent been feeling very good about the way i look latelyme and my daughter

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

PauletteK
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
WHAT?!!!!!

You look fine to me.  Are you sure it's not hormonal?  Your hair looks healthy and shiny.  Cool

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: haircolor emmmergency!! please help me

I think you look great! And your daughter is adorable!! But if you do want to change your color, I actually think the shade that your ends currently are could be pretty or maybe 1 shade lighter, perfect for summer.

Agrimony
insider
2 years, 12 months ago

Your baby is SOOOOO cute!!!!!

I personally think you should go for a medium strawberry blonde - I think that would look great with your gorgeous skin!

taliarivas
insider
2 years, 12 months ago

your hair looks fine!! maybe some hi-lites?

melissa_stephens
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
thank you your wonderful!

thanks so much ladies your all very sweet.. i appreciate your kind words and taking the time to answer me.. i have no clue which color to do lol but thank you all so so so much your angels<3Innocent

cmiranda
2 years, 11 months ago
Congrats!

Cute little Girl!  As a mommy of three, myself. I do understand not coloring the hair and wanting something new. I have the same hair color and length when pregnant with my first. I went dramatic.I had it cut to my shoulders , an A line cut with short bangs. I also had lowlights and highlights with foils. They went three shades lighter. I loved that it was easy to take care of and didnt have to fix everyday. I no longer wore a pony tail. Good Luck. Find someone that knows what they are doing. Ask Questions.

I hope this helped.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend