Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

Lisa0311
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
StriVectin

Best product hands down!

mimi1411
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging tip

mimi1411
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging tip

I wash my face twice a day using a cleanser with alpha hydroxy acid and moisturize right after with moisturizers that contain alpha hydroxy acid.

amanda_michelle_sullivan
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

I wear sunscreen when out in the sun and coconut oil to keep my face mosterized.

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 12 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win Strivectin-SD *** My anti-aging beauty tips

My anti-aging beauty tips are as follows:  1) Use a Day Lotion that contains Sunscreen, 2) Use High-End Beauty Products that contain Quality Ingredients, 3) Use an Anti-Aging Face Serum, Face Cream, Eye Serum and Eye Cream, and 4) Drink (8+) Glasses of Water Every Day!  :) :)

fuyasu
2 years, 12 months ago
It's avoiding the sun!!

You should use sunscreen all year round to protect your skin, that's a must!!

kleiman
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Chance to Win Strivectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles

I think the most important anti aging advice I would give anyone is to ALWAYS wear sunscreen whether in the dead of winter or in the dog days of August. The ultraviolet rays still penetrate the skin regardless of the temperature. Never bake in the sun. Thank goodness I listened to my mom and never was a sun worshipper. My friends who were/are have skin of leather and some even developed skin cancer in their late twenties. But it's not just about what you put ON your skin; rather it's how you treat your body in general. You must nourish your body inside and out, from drinking enough water, refraining from alcohol, cigarette smoking, which is deadly for the skin and eating plenty of foods with anti oxidants, getting enough GOOD fats such as the omegas, and simply treating your body like a temple. If you live a healthy lifestyle, it will show. Your skin will glow and you will always look half your age. Thanks for this opportunity to win such a fabulous prize. And Good luck to ALL!

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

voyager24
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

I use Ivory soap and my skin looks and feels great!

stacy_harvey
2 years, 12 months ago

sleep, good healthy food, and good face cream

melissa_kaye_roberson
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging tips

I think sunscreen is one of the most important beauty products that everyone needs to use everyday regardless if it's sunny or not. Also, drink plenty of water to be healthy on the inside and out. I don't drink or smoke & I know that goes a long way towards looking younger!Kiss

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend