Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

kelly_zauner
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging beauty tips

Avoid sun exposure, stop frowning!

lorie_mcguire
2 years, 12 months ago
StriVectin

The best ways to keep from aging for me are getting plenty of sleep, drinking enough water everyday, always removing make-up before bed, and applying moisturizer daily.

heat_cikola
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

34 and getting id'd / pass for 24....

no cosmetics until ready to go out somewhere, take off once home..make sure foundation or powder have spf in it.  keep full makeup kit of the day in purse with cleansing wipes (philosophy makes great exfoliating wipes and a travel size purity are great for this)....halfway through long day, remove completely. remoisturize skin, reapply 

sounds like a lot to carry, but its not. travel size purity, exfoliating wipe pack.  travel size philosophy hope in a tube and eye hope, halo to go, small palette with eye / cheek / lip color, mascara, gloss.

keep your skin moisturized. most cosmetics dry out skin and clog pores, no matter how good they are / how much fluids you drink.  

monique_bassatkins
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-Aging Tip

I make sure to moisturize at night and in the mornings followed by sunscreen since I am outside a lot during the day and I also drink lots of water throughout the day.

misty.clemmer
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging Beauty Tips

I try not to tug at my eye lids when removing eye makeup. I apply Johnson's & Johnson's baby shampoo to a moistened cotton ball and gently massage my lids. Then I remove the shampoo by splashing my face with water. I use undereye cream to reduce puffiness which can make me look older. Also, I utilize an anti-aging machine called the "Beauty Angel" which treats the skin with red light therapy increasing collagen production while it firms and tones at the same time. Other than that I usually use Clinique Dark Spot Corrector and moisturizer to minimize any age spots that I've received from sun exposure. Oh and a great hair cut and color can do wonders for improving ones appearance and can take years off your age!

Cece03
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging beauty tips

Always cleanse your face before going to bed at night, Use a daytime moisturizer with SPF, use a night-time moisturizer with anti aging benefits to help prevent wrinkles, age spots, etc.

regina_karst
2 years, 12 months ago
Beauty tip

My beauty tip is: I use the advanged night repair from Estee Lauder.

That really works for anti-aging

dorothy_balzer_hogge
2 years, 12 months ago
Stay Wrinkle Free (almost)

My tips are:  Always use sun BLOCK on your face, always use moisturizer, and drink plenty of water!

diana_villalobosmartinez
2 years, 12 months ago
my advice

i never leave home without sunscreen + i clean my make up at night !!

healthy meals are so important !!!!!!!Innocent

lisa_spaulding
2 years, 12 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate

I try to get 8 hours of sleep a night, drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water daily, more when phsyically active or on hot days, and I have recently started using olive oil as a base moisturizer.  I thought it would be too greasy but found it isn't.  My skin has felt so soft since using it and it only takes a few drops!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend