Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

missy_ruth
2 years, 12 months ago
Foaming Facial Cleansers

I recently walked into a Walgreens, headed for the Pharmacy to pick up my cold medication, and discovered the "Clearance" items at the end of an aisle.  Marked down to less than $3 bucks was an Oil of Olay foaming cleanser.  I was using Proactiv at the time (which is BRILLIANT for acne, by the way) but it is expensive for the small amount of cleanser you really get.

I couldn't resist.  I bought the foaming cleanser.  That was in September of 2010.  It is now April of 2011 and I am still using this stuff - and ANY foaming cleanser will last forever.  It feels great on the skin, doesn't "drip" or get into your eyes, and just using a dollop the size of a gumball will do the trick if you moisten your face first.  Obviously, foam is composed of air bubbles injected into liquid product.  So you get the same amount of cleansing with far less concentrated product as you would with a gel or liquid.

Kiss

LandEmama
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

I stay young by staying fit, wearing sunscreen every day, drink/eat the right stuff and try to not stress about things I can't change. A positive attitude is so important! :) 

achimbleysweep
2 years, 12 months ago
StriVectin-SD

Water and sunscreen, and water and sunscreen!

Phoenix11
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Aging Well

I'm fortunate to come from a family where the women live long & remain active, so I've never been interested in "anti-aging" products. Women of all ages are beautiful. My aim is to look good & healthy for the age I am. My best beauty tips are the basics of being well-rested, good nutrition, & regular time walking in the fresh air & sun.

agster
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging beauty tips giveaway

exfoliating firming pad use daily, StriVectin or Phil. 'Save me' and use an SPF cream. Never forget your neck. Drink lots of water and get your zzz'sKiss

virginia_adams
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging beauty tip

Use SPF moisturizer frequently and don't make-up everyday.

And try to control you stress (response). You may not be able to control the factors that cause you stress but you can control how you react to it. Try to going for a walk or doing yoga and try to focus on the positive. 

Almost everyone comments about how my mother and I look much younger than we are and I think it is because neither of us wear make-up very often and we also try hard not to let stress get the best of us.

Marina9277
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging tips

1. Sunscreen

2. Vitamin C serum from Mario Badescu

3. Sleep

4. Moisturize

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 12 months ago
STRIVECTIN

I always take my makeup off before bed. Also sleep on satin pillowcases which reduce lines & wrinkles.

jaclyn_williams
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Daily SPF!! Good mosturizer. Healthy lifestyle: hydration and vitamins/minerals. And of course beauty sleep!

Lorilees
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging Secret

Plenty of water and sleep are the best beauty secrets for any age!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend