Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 12 months ago
StriVectin-SD

Drink alot if water, try to get enough sleep, keep the face clean and moisturized. TRY not to touch your face or pick at the occasional zit.

oatesfan
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
desperately need to win this

zinc sunscreen

auston_l_messerandujo
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging remedy...

I think the number one contributing factor of aging is stress. You can see stress on the face. The best way to combat stress....worry less and laugh a lot. Smiles...smiles....smiles...Also, I think that embracing our natural beauty and not wearing makeup all the time...helps slow the aging process. SPF is a must...and watching the foods we eat and ingesting better foods helps. Tomatoes are a great anti-aging food. Overall, enjoy life...and stop the stress that ages us.

sarahmbondy
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
3 Anti-Aging Musts

1. Drink lots of water.

2. Wear sunblock. (At the beach wear a big sunhat, they are so chic and great for your skin)

3. Eye cream!!! It's an extra step in your skin care routine but you won't regret it!

KBENNETT
elite
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Antiaging Secrets

Laughter, Sex, & SUNSCREEN (not necessarily at the same time, lol).

aliya_ibrahim
2 years, 12 months ago
Fountain of youth

I use a moisurizer with sunblock in it everyday

graciela_flores
2 years, 12 months ago
My best anti-aging advice

I am 43 years old and most people dont think so. I attribute my anti aging regimen to applying moisturizer immediately after bath or shower while face is still wet. I use sunscreen. I drink lots of water so my skin and hair will not dry out. I am good to my self and try to stay out of sun.

bbfirecracker
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Moisterize

Make sure to moisturize at least once a day.

woopsmelly
2 years, 12 months ago
wrinkles

I soooo need totry this. The day I turned 40, I noticed in the sun light that I am starting to get wrinkles,,, yikes!

melikegarfield
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-age with vitamins...

not much of a tip - I'm called Cap'n Obvious...but I find getting a general distribution of vitamins (multi and anti-oxidens) has definitely improved my skin as well as general healthy.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend