Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

julie_chadwick
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

You really can't overdo the sunscreen!

Stef42678
allstar
3 years ago
Antiaging Secrets

My biggest antiaging secrets include lots of moisturizer and sunscreen.  I use a moisturizer both in the day and at night to keep my skin soft and firm.  I'll use a moisturizer with SPF to protect me from the sun.

Agrimony
insider
3 years ago
3 Musts

Never go out without sunscreen

Never go to sleep with makeup on and 

Always exfoliate!

Aymee
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

I use the StriVectin Eye cream to hydrate around my eyes and to keep fine lines away. SPF is a girl's best friend. I use it everyday with my olay lotion.

rock65
3 years ago
My anti-aging tips

My anti-aging tips are simple.  Eat right, exercise, & laugh.  Most importantly, always wear sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen!!! And, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!!!Cool

downtoearthgirl
insider
3 years ago
Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

I slather on the sunscreen and wear a big floppy hat whenever I'm in the sun for my anti-aging tips.  (Also I had my first baby at 43 - that's the best anti-aging tip I could ever give anyone:)

disneyfamily500
3 years ago
Anti-Aging Weapons

I use moisturizer morning and night.  Also, I make sure if I am going to be outside, I have on sunscreen. 

shorekitten
insider
3 years ago
Been wanting to try this.

Been wanting to try this, but it's out of my price range :(  Sleep is the best anti-aging weapon. 

tara_pittman
3 years ago
to be young

my advice hang around with people younger than you

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years ago
Ageless Beauty

My tips for protecting your skin against signs of aging are to use plenty of sun screen and avoid direct sun when possible, smile often, and stress less.  Take care of your mental health and your body will follow suit. Innocent

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend