Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

carissaad
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti Aging

I've been using Philosophy's Miracle Worker products.  They are amazing products! I also use sunscreen, eye cream and lots of moisturizer.

red2dye4
2 years, 12 months ago
Common sense anti-aging strategy

Sunscreen ALWAYS, plenty of sleep, good nutrition, a smile...and oh yeah...good genes help too Smile

swest72766
2 years, 12 months ago
Tips

Sleep,water and sunscreen,exfoliation and moisturizer!

ter_garney
2 years, 12 months ago
anti aging i embrace my oily skin and use sunscreen/moisturizer

Cool

nicole_wall_tucker
2 years, 12 months ago
my anti- aging wisdom ;)

#1-- Take care of my body from the inside: No smoking, no alcohol or drugs, drink lots of water, and have good sleep habits. 

#2-- I've been using anti- aging products for years, exfoliate regularly and also use daily lotion with spf.

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 12 months ago
My anti-aging beauty tips are...

exfoliate to remove dead skin and moisturize are key tips to anti-aging.

3xlady
2 years, 12 months ago
StriVecton-SD Concentrate

Morning and Night gently wash your face always moisturise and always use SPF, please don't forget you neck in an upward motion.

3xlady
2 years, 12 months ago
StriVecton-SD Concentrate Sweepstakes

Twice a day gently wash your face, always moisturize not forgetting your neck and use it in an upward motion. Always use a SPF, drink water and stay out of the sun. Make sure you moisturize yors eyes being careful because the thinnest skin is under eyes.

blondie43
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging tip

I have been using the Clarisonic Cleaner...really gets my skin clean and prepares it for my "night" cream.

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles

I use moisturizer every morning before any makeup and night creme at night.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend