Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

BrenBren
insider
3 years ago
Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

i use sunscreen everyday and always wash my makeup off before bed.

azdrienne
allstar
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Do I even have to say it? SPF!!!!!!!

xjenlynn
3 years ago
Anti Aging

I stay out of the sun and use witch hazel EVERY NIGHT!

ElaineC
insider
3 years ago
Anti -aging

I always use sunscreen, drink lots of  water. Moisturize face and eyes every morning and night. I do not smoke , take a few vitamins and try to eat healthy foods.

BostonBeauty
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

( Ohhh it works for Wrinkles AND Strech Marks..got to love that..lol)

I drink plenty of water. Actually it's pretty much all I drink. I also try to eat foods high in antioxidants. SPF, SPF, SPF..can't say it enough, even in the winter and cloudy weather. I use gentle, mild cleaners and make-up. Anything to harsh will kill your skin. Also watch the "Girls Nights on the Town", a few too many drinks, too often make your skin leathery. Same goes for tanning too much, please people STOP TANNING.Wink

ti_pham
3 years ago
strivectin

This cream is expensive, I would love to try it out. I have heard good things. 

riceburns
insider
3 years ago
Be ACTIVE!

Activity is my anti-aging secret. Since joining a gym and getting involved with Zumba, willPower & Grace, yoga, Pilates, PowerSculpt, TurboKickBoxing, and working with a trainer I feel more healthy, alive, and refreshed than ever. I'll be 57 next month and am more fit and active than I was at 17. Folks in my classes and at the gym are amazed when they learn my age. For me, age is now a number to celebrate!

Gingerpye
insider
3 years ago

I've been using Josie Maran's Argan Oil and I swear I'm looking younger.

dancetilldusk
insider
3 years ago
StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate Giveaway

My anti-aging tips are: I use Avon's ANEW CLINICAL Derma-Full X3 Facial Filling Serum, virgin coconut oil, eat healthy, exercise and drink lots of water. Enjoy life by having fun and laughing alot.

carrie_corcoran
3 years ago
outrunning the wrinkles

Like so many I try my hardest to keep the wrinkles at bay.  I use color correcting, base, and powder all with sunscreen, wear a hat in the sun, and started using anti-wrinkle in my 20's based on the theory that it is easier to stop them from happening than erase them after there smack dab in the middle of my forehead.  I'll be 40 this year and have my first small wrinkle between my eyes so I'm really hoping I win!!Yell

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend