Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

denise_andre_lambert_williams
2 years, 11 months ago
Keep your dirty hands off your face.

I was told pre teen, to never touch your face with dirty hands, only after you wash your hands and with a cleaner, astrigent/hydrate.

landers
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

I use a good cleanser, my Clarisonic and toner. Followed by Lancome's Genifique, Hi Resolution 3X Refill Day & Night Moisturizer and eye cream. And add more sunscreen on days that I don't wear my make-up.

foxyjosey314
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

I use sunscreen 365 days a year

foxyjosey314
2 years, 11 months ago
StriVectin giveaway

i apply sunscreen 365 days a year & I always wash my face before bed!!!

molly3
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
My Anti-Aging Tip

I get plenty of sleep and exercise, plus I drinl plenty of water. Having a good attitude and smiling often also helps.

taraqvc
2 years, 11 months ago
anti aging

i wear sunblock every day...an easy way to prevent aging...

lue_lee
2 years, 11 months ago

My wife has really good skin, so I do what ever that she does to her face. I use a cream moisturizer at night and during the day, I use sunscreen like there's no tomorrow. Can't let her be the only good looking one. One last thing, get plenty of sleep and drink lots of WATER.

rosie_garcia
2 years, 11 months ago

Vitamin E Oil gives skin a healthy glow!!

nikimm
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Always wear sunscreen

Wear sunscreen and take off makeup at night.

OtterKim
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Invest in Your Beauty!

I don't spare the time, talent or resources when it comes to my anti-aging skincare routine!  I spend some time every day applying good quality products (including StriVectin) head to toe after my morning shower (helps seal in moisture) and before bed to promote regeneration at night while sleeping.  I am investing in myself with these quiet rituals every day and succeeding in looking the best I ever have!  I have shaved a decade off my age!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend