Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

LetsMakeup
2 years, 11 months ago
My anti-aging tips

I use my Clarisonic twice daily with Purity made simple cleanser. I always use an anti wrinkle serum followed by moisturizer (SPF 30 for daytime) and eye treatment. I use a special neck and decollate cream and apply in upward motion. I use an at home peel weekly (I prefer Philosophy's Micro delivery peel) I always use SPF on my entire body in the daytime. Drink lots of water, minimal sugar intake and I don't smoke or drink alcohol. Also, exercise helps me a lot, especially swimming. This keeps my body taught and toned, plus the endorphines that are realeased during exercise make me happy and this is a natural beauty aid for me. A smile can make everyone look as great as they feel :)

linda_salant
2 years, 11 months ago
Sunscreen is so important

jayboo5
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-Aging Tip

Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!!  And be sure that moisture gets on your neck and not just your face!  No one wants a nice health face and a saggy neck.  ;)  That's the best tip I can offer!

msdalp
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-Aging Tip

Drink lots of water, add lemon to drink more. Apply several layers of product. Apply the first and when it is absorbed, add another. Apply sunscreen and and wear large sunglasses. Sleep as much as possible and surround yourself with happy people. Laugh lines are worth it!

Raven_93
2 years, 11 months ago
anti-aging

Start Early!! Not that you can't correct problems, but I started using eye cream and moisturizer religiously.  As I have gotten older, I changed products to suit my age, and have been taking supplements containing resveratrol and other skin friendly properties.  Lots of water is important as well as a good balanced diet, containing a fair amount of red and purple fruits and veggies.  My skin may not be perfect, but I am extremely pleased with the way I look, and know I don't look my age. xoxo

nicemom
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging Tip

I take a multivitamin everyday and I try to cook and eat healthy but I do splurge sometimes.Smile I try to keep active and avoid bad habits (sometimes rub eyes when sleeepy and scratch eyelid. This hurts if you chop an onion and rub eyes, crying so I avoid that). Have an nice day! Cool

GlowGirl
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Sleep & vitamins

I take my muti vitamin plus extra c and e vitamins before I go to bed. A handful of blueberries a day. Wash & exfoliate and most important a good serum, moisturizer and a humidifier to keep skin moist. No stress - clear your mind, yoga and White noise music to put you in a restful state. Most most important, say your prayers

amanda_brobeck
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging beauty tips

Sunscreen, plenty of water and excercise. But I'm a sucker for a great moisturizer and serum. Oh, and eye cream! Gotta have eye cream. If I don't have anything for my eyes or neck I slap on some Alba Un-Petroleum Jelly (just like Vaseline) for the ultimate moisturizer.

marryment
2 years, 11 months ago
anti-aging

Drinking plenty of water helps to keep you hydrated. Using sunscreen and moisturizer will help during those summer months.  Get exercise to improve circulation to add that healty glow.  And keep young in your thoughts... smile and enjoy the day !

marryment
2 years, 11 months ago
healthy living/ anti-aging

Eat smart, plenty of fruits and veggies. Drink lots of water to improve hydration.  Avoid getting sunburn, and use adequet sunscreen and moisturizers.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend