Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

christaaahh
2 years, 11 months ago
Aging Tips

Take care of my hands! Moisturize, keep nails looking clean and nice and sunscreen on them and of course everywhere else too.

You can tell a person's age by just looking at their hands.

marquasa
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Always wear sunglasses outside and try to get as much sleep as possible.  And drink plenty of water, water, water!!!!

cherylstark
2 years, 11 months ago
anti aging

Well, I will be turning 50 this year and I do have the deep "11" between my eyes and a rather deep line across my forehead, along with the lip lines and crow's feet. I try to always use a good moisturizer every morning and every night. Along with the rest of the comments, I use sunscreen, wear sunglasses and try to limit my time in the sun. I have never tried StriVectin, but I have heard wonderful things about their products!Cool

cherylstark
2 years, 11 months ago
anti aging

Well, I will be turning 50 this year and I do have the deep "11" between my eyes and a rather deep line across my forehead, along with the lip lines and crow's feet. I try to always use a good moisturizer every morning and every night. Along with the rest of the comments, I use sunscreen, wear sunglasses and try to limit my time in the sun. I have never tried StriVectin, but I have heard wonderful things about their products!Cool

satartiacollins@gmail.com
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging

Best anti-aging tip is to wear sun screen, and a BIG hat. Really try to keep your face and neck out of the sun. Eat lots of fruit and veggies, stay away from processed foods, and drink lots of water.

creek39
2 years, 11 months ago
Beat

creek39
2 years, 11 months ago
Beauty tips

Argon oil as my night moisturizer. The best

leheemer
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging beauty tips

I use moisturizer with sunscreen, get 8 hours of sleep per night & de-stress with Yoga.

heidi_crager_strickland
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Always use sunscreen and a good anti aging lotion, and sleep on your back so that your face doesn't get "sleep creases".....Sounds strange but, think about it!!!!

hilarie_watkins
2 years, 11 months ago

Don't Smoke!!  Drink Water.  Try to get enough sleep.  And even though I am only 30, I still use anti-aging products.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend