Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

leimomi
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging tip

Always use sunscreen daily & don't forget your neckline and hands too, & sunglasses.

RhenaL
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging.

Eat healthy, ketchup and chips are not vegetables, chocolate is not a food group. Keep your face clean, lots of moisturizers, and it is not nessasary to wear make up everyday. Let your face have a day off. Dress the way you are comfortable.

elizabeth_jamieson
2 years, 12 months ago
strivectin

Drink lots of water throughout the day. Sunglasses. Sunscreen and sleep!

queenb73
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Sunscreen

Simple as that!  Even on rainy days.

heidindg
allstar
2 years, 12 months ago
Antiaging tip

The most simple and practical: sunscreen every day no matter what!

felicia_rogan
2 years, 12 months ago
advise

I am hardly old enough to speak from a place of any credibility...but my mom looks great and here are her stanby's. Wash your face daily and use sunscreen, drink tons of water, sleep well, don't sun(burn) yourself, take your vitamins,avoid radicals,moisturize,exfoliate and wishful thinking never hurt anyone! Treat your skin as if you will be waking up with it for the rest of your life because you will! 

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 12 months ago
StriVectin

Always use sunscreen. Drink plenty of water, try to eat a well balanced diet and hope for the best.

stacey_perritt
2 years, 12 months ago
Strivectin Giveaway

Exfoliate, Clean and Moisturize Nightly ;)

nonstpcute
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Beauty Tips

Lots of sleep, no smoking, moisturize, SUNSCREEN, and I mist my face often with water or toner...I like to add different aromatherapy oils in it as well. Shhhhhh.......that's a HUGE tip! :)

devie1
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-Aging

Never leave home without an SPF of at least 30 :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend