Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

ageovonni
2 years, 11 months ago
anti aging beauty tips

I get plenty of sleep, stay hydrated, cleanse and moisturize twice a day. Always wear sunscreen, I also wear sunglasses.

LaCharisma
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
My anti-aging beauty tips

I use to sell Mary Kay and have used it for the past 12 years.  I LOVE the Timewise Miracle set.  It includes an age-fighting moisturizer; a 3-in-1 cleanser; a night solution and a day solution with SPF 25.  I recently hosted a Neutrogena in home party for Total Beauty and am currently taking a 7 day/night challenge where I pledged to put aside my Mary Kay and use the newest Neutrogena products which includes a rapid wrinkle repair day creme with SPF 30, a rapid wrinkle repair night creme with retional-SA and a rapid wrinkle repair eye creme.  It's only been 5 days and I already notice a reduction in the fine lines and the texture of my skin as well as reduciton in my minimual acne via the retional-SA !

Micabrown
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti Aging Tips

Use StriVectin

Stay out of the sun

Get enough sleep

Don't smoke!

h2obaby
2 years, 11 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

moisturizer at night

moisturizer with SPF in the morning

Sophiemgarcia
2 years, 11 months ago
Ahhh! 29 tomorrow! :-0

Well, if I drink, I choose red instead of white wine as white really dehydrates the skin and enhances any wrinkle you have. Don't smoke Don't sunbath without protection Don't use sunbeds Try to avoid too much sugar in your diet Always moisturise And don't overly worry about aging! It all seems to work for me & my 3 sisters :)

bethyk
2 years, 11 months ago
The Best Anti-Aging Weapon? Prevention!

As a woman in my late 20's, I know that prevention is key to anti-aging!  As a poor graduate student, I have my face stuck in a book most of the time, but I want that face to look fabulous!!  I keep it uncomplicated and inexpensive by following these simple (but vital) tips:

1.  BE HEALTHY!  Sound cliche?  It's cliche cause it's true! Youth comes from the inside out.  If my body and mind are healthy, my skin will reflect that!  This means I EXERCISE to release stress, meditate and keep my self-confidence flowing, DRINK WATER to keep my cells hydrated (happy cells=happy skin), EAT WELL to feel good and give me the energy to exercise, and DE-STRESS with yoga and time with my girlfriends. Oh, and DON'T SMOKE!!!

2.  Keep skin healthy with a great cleansing/moisturizing routine!  Youthful, dewy skin starts with clean, well moisturized skin...this means my makeup comes off EVERY night!  I love products that have anti-aging benefits mixed in as sort of a 2-in-1. 

3.  Stay out of the sun!!  I'll pass on the wrinkly, leathery chest, thanks. I reach for products with SPF built right in, like my moisturizer, lotion, and foundation, to keep from piling on the products and cut down on my morning routine.  There's no excuse for over exposure to the sun.  

4.  Cut yourself some slack!  Love what you have and treat it well!  I have the beginning of laugh lines around my mouth, but I love them!  They are very slight, and a sign that I smile a lot!  I think they go well with my dimples. I'd like to age gracefully and keep my skin looking real and fresh, and not like the plastic couch covers my grandma uses to keep her furniture nice. ;)

laureenlola
2 years, 11 months ago
Natural Anti Aging

I have very sensative skin, contact allergies, and food allergies so I am very aware what I eat and use on my skin.  I have made an anti aging skin moisturizer and cleanser with using carrier and essential oils. They are natural, I try and use organic oils when possible. The jojoba oil is easily absorbable non greasy and is close to natural oil sebum on human skin.  If you have oily or dry skin it will balance out the oil production in your skin. It is non irritationg and I use it straight to remove my make up. All you need is a few drops which when bought in larger bottles is very economic and is very stable as far as oils go. I even use a few drops on my damp hair before I dry it.  My hair has never looked better and it adds healthy moisture to my hair and cuts down on my frizz prone locks. I have formulated an anti aging skin moisturizer using jooba oil as my base. In the winter I also add vitamin E oil which is an extra layer of moisture to conbate dry flaky skin. The carrot seed oil is one of the highest sources of vitamin C which helps even out skin, reduce sun damage spots,and makes your skin glow. Red raspberry seed oil has  natural sunblock properties, ranging from SPF 25 to SPF 50, depending on the concentration. In addition I use a small amount of tea tree oil which has anti bacterial and anti fungal protection.  Grape seed oil is a great source of antioxidents too.  The formulation I have come up with is through trying different percentages of these oils in combination and rigorous research and the safety of using theses oils on the skin.  I am turning 35 in a few days people can not believe that's my age. I get told that I look at least 10 years younger! I have no wrinkles, clear skin, and healthier hair from using these oils. It feels good that I am not putting chemicals on my skin and in my body!!

loozeybug
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-Aging beauty tips

I'm old enough to know better, yet I got totally sunburned over the weekend.

STAY OUT OF THE SUN!!

Wear sunscreen, don't ever pick up a cigarette, and use a retinol!

Prevention is the best medicine.

acskoglund
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging beauty tips

Not only staying out of the sun and using sunscreen, but no tanning in tanning booths. So many of my late 20s-early 30s friends who tanned a ton when younger (or still do!) look way older than I do. Smoking is another instant-wrinkler. Just a few-year habit and you'll look so much older than your age. In addition to avoiding those two killers, plenty of water, sunscreen, sleep and limited alcohol are my sure bets. 

23Amber
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Eating Well

EVOO, garlic and all the other superfoods fight much more than wrinkles.  My grandfather lived to 107, both my parents still going strong and I plan to live to at least 125!  Make every day a celebration.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend