Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

tightwad
2 years, 12 months ago
hi

sleep and spf

Aggie927
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti- aging

Drink plenty of Water! I use cold cream to take make-up off and always moisturize. And I always use an SPF when in the sun - and for extended periods in the sun? A baseball cap to protect the face. 

bbjls
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-Aging Tips

My tips are:

Always wash your face morning and night

Exfoliate your skin about 2x a week and moisturize your skin

Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen! A true must!

Good nights sleep and a very healthy diet :)

Keep your stress levels low and you will be on your way!

marjorie_lee
2 years, 12 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

I wish I had used sun block when I was growing up, I stopped being in the sun in my thirties. It is not terrible but could be better. I use sunblock, eye cream and moisturizer as well as primer to keep my skin soft and protected. I use treatment oriented products but I heard StriVectin is a fabulous line. I should have used eye cream starting in my tweties. Look at your famiily (men and women) to see if they have a puffy eye lid that covers most of their lid) give extra treatment to your eyes, puffy eye lids can be heriditary, alwo I rubbed my eyes a lot. I have a full face so not too many wrinkles at age 60 however, I have very uneven skin tone. Targeted creams can make a big difference but stay out of the sun. Also do not push on your skin, I had very thick skin but as I am older I have a lot of broken capillaries. If only I could do the skin thing all over again. I miss my sculpted eyes.

xoxoisis
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging tip

Always smile, have fun-feel youthful, look youthful. Also eat lots of green vegetables and get excersize..always wash your face!

falcala
2 years, 12 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles

drink plenty of water, exercise, try to get a good night's sleep (at least most nights...), use good moisturizers, and products with spf...  

aliciaely
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Stay out of the sun, drink lots of H20, and a little botox ;)

kathleen_farrar_laplante
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-aging

I think one of the most important ways to fight aging is to drink plenty of water and also eat a balanced diet and get plenty of sleep!

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 12 months ago
My anti-aging tip is...

to stay out of the sun and if you do wear sunscreen.

missalexhobbs
2 years, 12 months ago
SUNSCREEN

Im still young so my anti aging treatment is just moisturize and sunscreen lots of sunscreen to protect my skin ;))

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend