Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

tuwinner
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

when moisturizing your face, use the excess for the tops of your hands and chest..I use anti wrinkle moisturizer...so it is a good way to not waste any.

Sammybeth
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging beauty tips

Always, ALWAYS wash your face at night and follow a nighttime anti-aging routine. For me this means washing my face with an anti-aging cleanser, allowing it to air dry, applying an anti-aging serum, eye cream and face cream. Don't neglect your lips, neck, chest and hands either!!! These areas age noticeably too! I also sleep on my back, so my skin can breath on my face and I'm not squishing it creating more wrinkles. An anti-aging morning routine is equally important! Wash your face with an anti-aging cleanser (if your skin can tolerate it twice a day, mine can), allow it to air dry, apply a serum, apply eye cream and an anti-aging sunscreen that is fortified with anti-oxidants.  Always stay hydrated too! Drink tons of water!

brandy_bollman
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
anti-aging beauty tips

I use sun block and moisture aftering showering. Looks like I could use this. I dont really have any beauty tips, but if this could help me then Id have one. Thanks.

bundy
2 years, 11 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Always, always, always wear sunscreen. 

annawyung
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging tip

Don’t ever pile on the makeup: not only does it harm your skin, but also many guys find it intensely UNappealing. Instead, find the right makeup for your skin condition, and always remember to wash your makeup off before you go to sleep!

- Anna Y.

kathleen_bianchi
2 years, 11 months ago
winning the product

avoiding the sun is my suggestion

chiclight2002
2 years, 11 months ago
Strivectin-SD Giveaway

Sunscreen when you go outside, lots of water throughout the day, and try not to stress the small stuff.

dee_belfiore
2 years, 11 months ago
My anti-aging tips

I always wash my face AM&PM with a good moisturizing cleanser. I next apply a peptide and vitimin C serum. I follow that up with an SPF moisturiser. Then I apply mineral makeup.,Eyeliner, mascara and I'm good to go. Every night, I remove all makeup, and use Retin-A on my face.,neck,and declotte. I also use an eye cream AM&PM.

MED401
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
StriVectin

Drink lots of water, wear as little makeup as possible, clean my face with mild cleanser, and keep my weight as constant as possible.

evrywoman
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging Beauty Tip

Clean, Moisturize, Sunscreen! Those are my 3 simple steps.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend