Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles ($135 Value)

Let's face a fact -- most of us don't want wrinkles. And because of that fact, we're excited to partner up with StriVectin to give 50 Total Beauty readers a chance to win their latest breakthrough product, the Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($135 value). Don't miss out on your chance to add this anti-aging weapon to your beauty arsenal.

StriVectin Eye Cream

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can let you know if you win). Next, tell us your anti-aging beauty tips by COMMENTING in this thread by Wednesday, April 27th 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

243 Replies

bcript
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging beauty tip

My best tip is to nor streach the delecate skin around the eye any more than you have to and to cleanse each night then moisterize, moisterize, moisterize. Don't forget the sun screen every day!

I've tried many anti aging products, and would love to try:    

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate!

It sounds wonderful. bcript on twitter, and Bobbie Crippen on FaceBook.

jharris
2 years, 12 months ago
Anti-Aging Tip

Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize. Switch up the moisturizer too, every season. Light ones in the summer and super heavy for older/mature skin in the winter, no matter your age.

christa88
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging beauty tips

I try to get 8 hours of sleep every night.  I also drink acai juice.  The acai juice makes me feel healthier.

amanda_lilly
2 years, 12 months ago
Prevention of under eye wrinkles

A friend of mine who knows alot abou tbeauty tips told me once when wiping inder your eyes to get rid of balck mascara or anythign for that matter wipe the opposite of what you normally do! Its hard to get use to it but switch it up a bit makes sense to me!

thepickering10
2 years, 12 months ago
anti-aging

I keep my face clean and use lots of moistureizer. It keeps my skin soft and looking fresh!

brianadbayer
2 years, 11 months ago
Entry!

Instead of wiping my face dry, I dab it dry! It makes my skin glow and it's supposed to decrease future wrinkles :)

SANDERSITE
2 years, 11 months ago
Strivectin Anti Age Tip

put the coke down and pick up a glass of water!

GlamOnGTR
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti-aging secrets

To avoid lines and keep my skin from revealing my age in a youth oriented profession,  I took a page from the experts. Who defies age better than a Vampire? LOL! Seriously, despite serious health problems, insomnia and a couple of truly bad habits over the years, my skin is nearly wrinkle free as I close in on 50! As a musician, I used to joke about my "bar tan" and "Vampire" schedule. But there is something to be said for running for cover from the sun. Lucky me! I always found laying in the sun to be painfully boring! And that began back in the days of cocoa butter and baby oil. I also believe the things I hated about my young skin (oily w/acne), helped; if only because I was getting some degree of protection from daily use of high coverage foundation from age 12 on! Thank you Clinque! I also drink a lot of water. I always have. A roommate once pointed out that I ALWAYS have a large glass of water, even when consuming another beverage. She thought it was the secret to my thin body. I think it's genetics. With severe chronic pain, I'm not always able to care for myself as I'd like to. Oddly, I think that my skin looks better when I'm not cleansing in the a.m. I do exfoliate. I used to use high AHA products from the dermotolgist. Disability doesn't allow for either. Luckily, I recieved an exfoliating brush by Nutra Sonic as a gift. My skin looks SO much better now! I'd love to find an affordable AHA for my body, but this brush keeps the pallor away!

justrebecca
2 years, 11 months ago
Anti Aging Beauty Tips

Drinking lots of water, getting sleep, always using sunscreen and putting on loud music and dancing can make anyone feel young

dellapina
2 years, 11 months ago
SLEEP

I know that sounds lazy but I swear, finding hte optimal amount of sleep has kept me looking younger. I sleep 9 hours a night and love it.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend